What To Do?

AlexLah

2 things, he doesnt speak english well and does not write well, and you guys can't read well. He said that he kicked the door but it didn't open, he was too frail to get it open, but at least he tried. He never said he kicked it down. Later the police came and then he saw the blood.

You must me not able to read or in someway related to the OP since you are the only one who keeps defending him.

Does the following read as I kicked the door but it didn't open?

Hi all,

Indeed some girl killed here.

Was questioned by police so took a while.

yes I kicked the door as Police did not bother, I called them 3 times and they said this is Thai people you ar

e farang Thai people fight like this lot of screaming bla bla.

Not a pretty sight.

At least that was what the OP posted before he changed his words because he became burned.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In some bag"

Bullshit, they wrap white sheets around the dead in Thailand ! I have never seen the use of any bag or indeed the black bags we see in the west.

Someone point me out if I am wrong.

I saw a dead motorcyclist in BKK being zipped into a black plastic bag several years ago. Maybe it depends on who is collecting.

You really need to give more details. Someone has been murdered for sure? You saw the dead person yourself? When did the police come? Did you actually kick someone's door down? How did you not end up dead yourself if the police weren't there yet? To whom did you speak with about this? I mean, this is a serious thing if somebody was just killed next door to you. How did it happen?

Otherwise you just sound crazy. Be very specific about what's going on or it makes little sense. I know English is not your first language, but can you clarify?

Please get a brain :)

And now some poor old guy, probably in deepest Isaan, is going to have to borrow money to make the long bus trip to Bangkok, and will have to look down at the outraged remains of what used to be the little girl he once held against his heart.

Respect, and requiescat in pace.

You should never ring the Thai police, you should always ring the tourist police ! Thai police are such a bunch of muppets but the tourist police are actually very good.

At what ? Are you serious ?

In my experience they have helped me significantly and every situation was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

If you are in an argument with a Thai and call the Thai police, if they do come then they will take the side of the Thai hahaha believe me even in the most unusual circumstances have I heard of the victim being put in cuffs due to the fact he could not speak Thai and the attacker was blaming it on him.

At least with the tourist police you have someone who is Thai and understands English, the tourist police have quite a lot of authority actually.

In my experience they have helped me significantly and every situation was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

If you are in an argument with a Thai and call the Thai police, if they do come then they will take the side of the Thai hahaha believe me even in the most unusual circumstances have I heard of the victim being put in cuffs due to the fact he could not speak Thai and the attacker was blaming it on him.

At least with the tourist police you have someone who is Thai and understands English, the tourist police have quite a lot of authority actually.

I'm sorry to contradict you 'bravingbangkok' but the Thai police won't side with the Thais, as you claim. I had the misfortune of having physical contact with my female next door neighbour over a boundary dispute. An officer arrived, she called the police, he weighed up the situation, found in my favour and told the woman to go get a machette and cut back all her vegitation that was hanging over our boundary. The officer even waited a couple of hours until she finished the job. She not once questioned his decision.

As for the 'Tourist Police' what chance is there of getting them to pop round to your house when their office is a 4 hour round trip away ? Plus not all 'Tourist police' speak English as you claim. I also think you've been listening to too many stories'bravingbangkok'. The local police, where I live, look on you no differently to how they look at the locals.

Edited by coventry

Alex was to busy posting in the Bilderberg group world dominance topic ( now closed) , in which he adds 5 links in one post to prove his point.

I very much wonder why he doesn't do that here, when there are doubts about him as to if he is telling the truth or not.

If someone on a public board were to doubt me, I would leave no stone unturned to prove I was right. But until now ..nothing.

Oh well, it is still early... Hope it gets sorted.

I think Alex might be having second thoughts about his original posting and is now too far gone to say it was a sick joke.

If not a joke he must be a very chilled out person to continue posting straight after the event.

My opinion and I hope it is only a sick joke and that no one has been hurt making this story.