What To Do?

AlexLah

dear all,

This is very bad, heard a girl screaming in my condo and then a lot of noise like hammering a wall and screams.

Called emergency number but they just say to call condo service.

Told them there is really something bad happening here and they should come and check but they refused

This is really bad, what I have to do?

This is really bad as I heard a sickening sound of someone hacking meat.

This is not good.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear all,

This is very bad, heard a girl screaming in my condo and then a lot of noise like hammering a wall and screams.

Called emergency number but they just say to call condo service.

Told them there is really something bad happening here and they should come and check but they refused

This is really bad, what I have to do?

This is really bad as I heard a sickening sound of someone hacking meat.

This is not good.

Turn the TV up and have another beer.

For sure you must be kidding, why tell us here you should be banging on the door of your Condo Thai Neighbor or security people, get someone there that speak Thai to call at once, they may have thought you were just a drunk farang, anyway should problem have been solve by now. :):D

Wouldn't that be a great way to leave your last post on Thaivisa. :)

It would be the best unanswered post of the year.

Talk about bringing the conspiracy theorists out in droves.

If everything is OK Alex let them all stew for a while unless you have unfortunately been chopped up and made part of someone’s stew!

Wouldn't that be a great way to leave your last post on Thaivisa. :)

It would be the best unanswered post of the year.

Talk about bringing the conspiracy theorists out in droves.

If everything is OK Alex let them all stew for a while unless you have unfortunately been chopped up and made part of someone's stew!

Hey Chopper! you look like you've been 'at the scene' of a few violent confrontations yourself! Tell us the story!

Hi all,

Indeed some girl killed here.

Was questioned by police so took a while.

yes I kicked the door as Police did not bother, I called them 3 times and they said this is Thai people you ar

e farang Thai people fight like this lot of screaming bla bla.

Not a pretty sight.

Hi all,

Indeed some girl killed here.

Was questioned by police so took a while.

yes I kicked the door as Police did not bother, I called them 3 times and they said this is Thai people you ar

e farang Thai people fight like this lot of screaming bla bla.

Not a pretty sight.

Poor girl did they arrest the male? and wasnt he there when you barged in?

Edited by ilovefashionTV

So maybe some more details?What happened when you kicked the door,I assume the murderer was still inside the room?

Pity the door wasn't kicked in b4 the murder, but I'm no hero myself so can't criticise.

Guess OP must be in shock!- couldn't possibly expect him to post again.

Sorry, gotta Thai bash here. Completely useless Thai police and useless emergency number. They only go if they can get money out of it, next time you want them to show up right away Alex, you need to tell them "A lot of people are gambling next door at (address here)". They will come right away to "confiscate" the gambling money. Not saying they would have arrived in time, but who knows. Typical that they completely disregarded what you had to say since you are just a stupid falang.

It is hard to judge whether you would go through the door or not in time to save someone, I know I would, the instant I heard screams in sync with noises of violence, but I understand why most people would not. No point going through the door only to be murdered yourself if you lack any skills to actually do something with a weapon wielding murderer coming at you.

Call it what you want but I just can't sleep, it is about 3 I am tired.

It is just surreal, last time I was confronted with a dead person here in BKK was about 3 years ago when a guy jumped from the 12 th floor.

Good suggestion about calling the police that they are gambling next door.

:)