Nokia Care - Update

Update on "Nokia Care":

Took my N95 8GB to Nokia Care at Esplanade on April 29. After waiting 4 weeks and hearing nothing from them I went in and after a long search, they came back and told me it could not be repaired. They said that it needed a new motherboard for 12,000 baht.

Told them to give it back to me and after another 4 days they returned it. The only thing that they accomplished was to delete everything and make the slide action rough.

Took it to a "junk" shop where they fixed it in a day for 1000 baht with all programming installed. Works same as when new.

Moral- don't waste time with Nokia Care.

Update on "Nokia Care":

Took my N95 8GB to Nokia Care at Esplanade on April 29. After waiting 4 weeks and hearing nothing from them I went in and after a long search, they came back and told me it could not be repaired. They said that it needed a new motherboard for 12,000 baht.

Told them to give it back to me and after another 4 days they returned it. The only thing that they accomplished was to delete everything and make the slide action rough.

Took it to a "junk" shop where they fixed it in a day for 1000 baht with all programming installed. Works same as when new.

... and this has what to do with motorcycles?...

crackhead.gif

Update on "Nokia Care":

crackhead.gif

It was NOT put under motorcycles!!

Update on "Nokia Care":

crackhead.gif

It was NOT put under motorcycles!!

Sure sure :)

Puff puff give bro avatar49.gif

Update on "Nokia Care":

crackhead.gif

Maybe it died while he was on his motorcycle

Mark