I had a tambian ban with only the my three childrens names.Divorced 6 years I found my ex wife has added her name to this document---She was included in her family tambian ban Could anyone advise me ---How can I get her name removed. and what are the problems until this is achieved :)

Depends who is the owner in land deed.

If she is, you cant get her out.

If you have a lease or usufruct stating you deside who can be registered in Tabien Baan, go to Or bor Tor/Tessabaan/Amphur to have her removed.

If your name is in the land deed (usufruct or lease), its sometimes more easy to loose it, and list who you want registered. 20 baht for a new one.

Disadvantages of having her in Tabien Baan, first of all she has the right to reside there. If she is no 1, she needs to sign every time copy of Tabien Baan is needed.

Edited by katabeachbum

Hi Thanks--- quick reply- When I received the book from the local ampher I asked for the house to be in my name-the old book had but the new one on the first page does not have any name only address.My ex wife name is on a page after my three children.

The land is owned by my company ---The house was started 12 years ago and part of the house used as registered company office.--

Absent a separate lease agreement, the land and everything permanently fixed to the land (the house) is owned by your company. As such, the company name can be on the first page of the Tabien Bahn. Everyone named in the Tabien Bahn is a legal resident of that address. If you don't want your ex-wife living there, have her name removed from the house book by the Amphur (or get another house book). Not so clear is how your ex-wife's name got added to the Tabien Bahn against your wishes in the first place, especially if you (acting as MD) or the company didn't acknowledge approval.

Absent a separate lease agreement, the land and everything permanently fixed to the land (the house) is owned by your company. As such, the company name can be on the first page of the Tabien Bahn. Everyone named in the Tabien Bahn is a legal resident of that address. If you don't want your ex-wife living there, have her name removed from the house book by the Amphur (or get another house book). Not so clear is how your ex-wife's name got added to the Tabien Bahn against your wishes in the first place, especially if you (acting as MD) or the company didn't acknowledge approval.

Having" lost" the book I applied for a new one with photo copies of my childrens pages.I was told that it was not possible

to have a book with only children,This was at the same place that had previously issued one.

Trying again--finding the lost book--- a search discovered my ex-wife had two registered addresses.after taking the children for inspection--they decided that mummy did not live with us and deleted her from the book.Wow now I have a book with only the children.Thanks all

Having" lost" the book I applied for a new one with photo copies of my childrens pages.I was told that it was not possible

to have a book with only children,This was at the same place that had previously issued one.

Trying again--finding the lost book--- a search discovered my ex-wife had two registered addresses.after taking the children for inspection--they decided that mummy did not live with us and deleted her from the book.Wow now I have a book with only the children.Thanks all

Great. problem solved :)