Has Anyone Ever Tried...

doppa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if there would be any surprises. But, I dont really think much about peoples ages here to be honest, unless its relevant to something being asked. But still, quite interesting anyway. :)

There was a poll once, don't know if it was by Jingthing.

I would not be able to guess. Judging by the TV party, I would say median age 30! Sure there were a few old fossils (like me) but quite a few new young members. :)

Check out Thai Visa's Twitter site, btw....

I would never have guessed many people to be 50. I was more under the impression of about 25 to 30 just because of the intolerance in general.

Actually, I was always under the impression that younger people are in general more tolerant than older people.

... snip ... Back to how old are the members, you can see by the posts that most are actually quite younger than they appear.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Getgoin,

My age varies from day to day; the less I think of it, the less it is, and versa-vice.

best, ~o:37;

Unless we get back to the original topic, ladies and gentlemen, which is "Has anyone ever tried to guess the age..." this thread will be closed forthwith.

I don't want to appear hard, but the TV policy regarding promotion of charities and worthy causes is quite well thought out, and not so venal and commercial as supposed by some conspiratorial-minded members.

Thai Visa cannot vet and certify such organizations. So as properly noted in an above comment, we can't allow one, no matter how worthy, without opening a floodgate of many orgs, some of which might not be so worthy. And that might expose Thai Visa to litigation.

If you want to promote a charitable organization- start a blog, Twitter it. Put it on your commercial website as a sidebar banner ad.

Regrettably, Thai Visa cannot allow promotion of any charity on an ongoing basis. That's the rule.

For the record, I had a wonderful cat named Juliet. A true soulmate.

Thanks for your understanding, and back to the topic of how old or young we are..... :)

This was really getting tiresome. I have now deleted off-topic posts and replies to them, a total of 50 posts. 17 posts remain.

It has been said before: this topic is not about temples and cats.

--

Maestro

This was really getting tiresome. I have now deleted off-topic posts and replies to them, a total of 50 posts. 17 posts remain.

It has been said before: this topic is not about temples and cats.

--

Maestro

Yah, but some of the "cool cats" here are almost as old as the temples. :)

Age is a relative thing. Some people's life expectancy is in their early 50s and they are "old" when they get past 40. Others are still flying around in their 70s and leaving 30 year old smokers puffing up the hill behind them. People who haven't taken a lot of chances often live a boring life and they don't have a lot of stories to tell to their grand kids. Great life experiences are worth far more than money, providing you have planned well for the future. People sitting on their death bed are not going to be thinking of all that money sitting in their bank account. But they sure might be wishing they had done a few more exciting things before they couldn't do it anymore.

neverdie, you make me laugh....too mutt (sic)

Probably 'cause your comments hit close to home, so to speak.

:D

Im delighted to have rubbed ur phunnybone, so to speak. Does that qualify us as partners of some description now? :)

Here's a member survey wid did 2007, so you guys are 2 years older by now then..:

http://www.thaivisa.com/thaivisa.com-survey-2007.html

George, I was actually interested to see that some people that responded to that survey had never actually been to Thailand. Go figure. I might rack off and join a forum about some obscure little country I've never been to. :D:)

Mee also thinks that a few things may have changed in the last couple of years. I was surprised to see that most people seemed happy with their internet connection.

Possibly worth doing the survey again, just for fun and for the people that like statistics. :D

Edited by neverdie

Here's a member survey wid did 2007, so you guys are 2 years older by now then..:

Thank you for that survey, George. I had never seen it before. It backs up what I have guessed by the topics I've read. My guess is the results would be similar if it was done today.

Thank you for that survey, George. I had never seen it before. It backs up what I have guessed by the topics I've read. My guess is the results would be similar if it was done today.

I think that Ian is wise enuf to know whats best, afterall, hes old, he must be old, hes got no hair! :)

ps: Is it true Ian that its just a solar panel for a sex machine? :D

Edited by neverdie

Im delighted to have rubbed ur phunnybone, so to speak. Does that qualify us as partners of some description now? :)

Sheesh...that sounds a bit kinky. :D

hmm..ive obviously been in Thailand long enough to pick up some dogdy osmosis... :D

Some of us have matured a tad, :)

I'm not sure I have, Rasseru. I seem to be regressing.

I can offer you this comforting thought. As long as you can recognise the possibility that you are regressing, the chances are good that it has not yet progressed too far. :D

is this still running, you realise you've all aged since the idiot who generated the topic in the first place.

Some of us have matured a tad, an affliction I am certain he has avoided. :)

maturity only brings you closer to death, :D