Competent Website Developer Needed In Pattaya

JimmyTheMook

Either PM me the details or post here, thanks .....

There is a bar situated on a corner behind the Big C (North Pattaya). Its quite a popular hang out for Thai's (dare I say more upper class). Anyway, I can't for the life of me remember what the name of it is. But if you get the name of that, google it, then it should come up with their own web site. And they also design web sites... according to their site.

Long story this.. A while back I noticed their web site looked good and I remembered that just in case I needed a web site designer.. So, try that one..

Either PM me the details or post here, thanks .....

I can recommend Liberty Computers. The shop is run by an English guy (Steve Dickens). He is located on Third road. Turn left at the lights coming from Carrfour and his shop is on the left side not far from the intersection. www.liberty-computers.com or ring (038) 360 400. He and his staff do good work at reasonable prices.

His shop is also a good place to get your computer fixed or to get good advice on software et cetera.

I can reccomend www.silvermover.com The owner is farrang with mostly dissabled Thai staff, and his company has built several websites for me in the past, his staff also have a good understanding of SEO so your websites will be built optimized ready for promotion. Not expensive either

No connection to me I am just a satisfied customer :)

Edited by myfriendyou

I can reccomend www.silvermover.com The owner is farrang with mostly dissabled Thai staff, and his company has built several websites for me in the past, his staff also have a good understanding of SEO so your websites will be built optimized ready for promotion. Not expensive either

No connection to me I am just a satisfied customer :)

Agree fully with this recommendation. We have used Silvermover for 10 years now. Websites are very prominent due to their SEO work and functional due to their web building skills. Also nice guys to deal with....

David

East Coast Real Estate

• 2 months later...