Bts Station Near Rama Gardens In Bkk

Isabellla

'Fraid you are out of luck if you were looking for something within walking distance. The Rama Gardens is kinda out in no man's land on the highway to the airport. Closest BTS station would be Mochit, the end of the line, adjacent to Chatuchak Market. That station is a few kilometers from the hotel.

Would like to stay in a resort during holidays in Bangkok and what was published is that rama gardens has shuttle service to chatuchak

SO what do you recommend?

I have only ever seen the Rama Gardens from the road. It looks like a nice property but understand that while the hotel is located along a major highway, it does not appear to be close to much of anything by itself. It would be a shuttle/taxi/bus ride to anywhere that you wanted to go outside the hotel. Even so (and without looking at any prices), I would imagine that due to its location the rooms at the Rama Gardens would be better value than what a similar hotel would charge that is located in the heart of things in-town.

Agree with you and that's my experience too (only seen from the road)

My major preference is good swimming pool and tropical feeling.

I've checked already the webpage and it is announced that they offer shuttle bus service to downtown.

Which is the line should I choose if using BTS to reach MBK?

Which is the line should I choose if using BTS to reach MBK?

Pick up the Sukhumvit line at the Mochit BTS station. It's the only line at the station and it only runs in one direction from Mochit (towards On Nut). Change trains at Siam for the Silom line going towards National Stadium. One stop from Siam to National Stadium. There is an entrance from the National Stadium BTS station directly into the Tokyu department store at MBK.

Probably would be easy to catch the hotel shuttle to the Mochit BTS station but it may be inconvenient timing-wise to catch the shuttle going back. Might just want to hop a taxi from the BTS station back to the hotel