Regardless Of Citizenship:suvarnabhumi And All Immigration Checkpoint Take Picture On Arrival And Departure?

Thx all for the info. It's funny because we commoner get the pic taken and get busted for stupid stuff....while the rich,corrupt, criminal(thaxsin/his wife POT) don't get arrested....they just slip by like a snake. :)

thailand is like love it or hate it.

love=culture(some of it), the foods.

hate = corruption, the crook cops, rich and powerful get away from every things. People look at your from head to toe....trying to figure out if you're rich/poor or thug. Someone stole my wallet! helll i don't know....maybe the cops did it!

Please add to list: your love or hate or what tha????

Edited by majorpacman

Thx all for the info. It's funny because we commoner get the pic taken and get busted for stupid stuff....while the rich,corrupt, criminal(thaxsin/his wife POT) don't get arrested....they just slip by like a snake. :)

thailand is like love it or hate it.

love=culture(some of it), the foods.

hate = corruption, the crook cops, rich and powerful get away from every things. People look at your from head to toe....trying to figure out if you're rich/poor or thug. Someone stole my wallet! helll i don't know....maybe the cops did it!

Please add to list: your love or hate or what tha????

wow...you derived all that from whether you get your picture taken at the airport or not?

You should go into business as a fortune teller.