Hotel Lamai

Went to book a hotel for a friend who will be in Lamai at end of this month 4 days, was shocked that Hotel Wanta wants 1,600, I only used to pay 800 befor. Any recomendations for something approx 800...nothing special but clean with a/c and T.V....

Went to book a hotel for a friend who will be in Lamai at end of this month 4 days, was shocked that Hotel Wanta wants 1,600, I only used to pay 800 befor. Any recomendations for something approx 800...nothing special but clean with a/c and T.V....

Patin,

How long ago were you paying 800Bht? That must have been a few years back.Also remember it's right on the beach.

Is the 1,600 Bht including breakfast?

The Wanta went to long high season with 30% increase every year....

But you can ask the rooms just in front of the Lava lounge, you get free music all night :) .

I'm always amused by all the comments on the reservation website about how quiet all Lamai hotel are :D .

Anyway try Lamai Inn very close, cheaper, even if it is very difficult to find hotel on the beach below 1200b, also on low season. Samui prices went off the roof, and all the cheap beach hotel were demolished to build useless 5 star resort :D

Edited by samui04

Forgive me latching on to your post. I am having difficulty contacting haithai house.

Could anyone please reply with the telephone number as my email (new and is hotmail)

may be the difficulty.

hathai house is cheap but far from the beach.

email hathaihousesamui AT hotmail.com.

lamaiinn has a website

email lamaiinn AT samart.co.th