Jobs @ Thai Visa What Your Website Says And What You Do Are Two Different Things

Garry

I am getting a little bit annoyed with Jobs @ Thai Visa services.

I have registered and been confirmed on your job seeker portal. The job seeker website site says that if you contact us we will respond in 24 hours. I have tried unsuccessfully to get a response from your portal in over 48 hours or is that your response - nothing. I have endeavoured to track down the company you are representing that is advertising a job in Chiang Mai with no luck.

Job details:

Job Ref: 2552/TH AS/1

Start Date: July 2009

Hours: Full Time

Working Term: Permanent

Application Deadline: 15th June 2009 <= the reason I have been trying to contact you as I cannot direct email this employer

If anyone in the know can give Jobs @ Thai Visa a prod to respond it would be appreciated

Thanks,

Garry

Moving to support desk but also contacting jobs to find out what is going on

Thanks SBK for your prompt action but I still haven't gotten any response from Jobs @ ThaiVisa. This lack of response states quite clearly that there is no continuity or control in their program.

Garry

Edited by Garry

HI garry, I've contacted jobs and they said they emailed you twice, on the very day I got in touch with them. I am not sure why you haven't received it?

Hi SBK,

That is a bit odd, I haven't seen anything as yet!?

I have no spam filters set up to kill anything in my Gmail account before I read it (just in case). My gmail address is in my 'Jobs @ Thai Visa' profile email address for contact information, plus it is requested again in the 'contact us' page of the portal. General Thai Visa forum portal anouncements are continually coming through to my gmail account (& yahoo account) with no problems. It does seem a bit odd that all other traffic is getting through to my accounts. Before anyone asks, yes I have checked my filters again, nothing is set up to kill possible spam messages before I have a chance to read them. I have been down this road before.

Thanks for your time as always,

Garry

I will have them resend now. Please pm me if you do not get it.

All done and dusted, a follow up from Jobs @ ThaiVisa finally got to me after some problems their end and the job advertiser has responded to my emails.

Thanks again,

Garry

fromJobs Thaivisa <[email protected]>

toGarry XXXXXXXXX <[email protected]>

date16 June 2009 08:02

subjectRe: Garry XXXXXX has found this job vacancy which may interest you at ThaiVisa: jobs in thailand

mailed-bythaivisa.com

Hi Garry, please accept my apologies for the delay in this, I will look into getting you the information you require as soon as possible.

Thai Visa Jobs

fromJobs Thaivisa <[email protected]>

toGarry XXXXXXXXX <[email protected]>

date16 June 2009 08:16

subjectRe: Garry XXXXXXXXXXhas found this job vacancy which may interest you at ThaiVisa: jobs in thailand

mailed-bythaivisa.com

hide details 16 Jun (7 days ago) Reply

Hello Garry, I am going to send you the contact information directly:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sourcing Inspector (QA)

Job Ref: 2552/TH AS/1

Employer: ICLC Pte. Ltd

Please accept my apologies for the delay in this, there have been some glitches with the jobs database

Thai Visa jobs

Edited by Garry

The email was sent on the 15th, the time stamp is quite clear on that, so am not sure why it didnt' get into your email box.

Future job site problems, please email jobs (at) thaivisa.com and if no response within a day then email support (at) thaivisa.com

The email was sent on the 15th, the time stamp is quite clear on that, so am not sure why it didnt' get into your email box.

Future job site problems, please email jobs (at) thaivisa.com and if no response within a day then email support (at) thaivisa.com

Apart from reading the time stamp, did you also bother to read the other extracts that they had stated that they had been having glitches with their system. So if your going to make a comment state all the facts. I'm not inept or a liar or trying misallign people, I just state the facts. I've also attached a screenshot of my gmail account to show that ThaiVisa does get through.

post-6366-1245899043_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garry

Yes, I did. I am not sure why you are taking such a seemingly hostile tone with me tho. The fact is, they did respond in a timely manner and you did not receive it. I was merely wondering why.