Need Foreigner To Market , Sale, And Conduct A Presentation To The Customers:

Maybe some more information about the industry might help....

Oh why am I wasting my time replying if you can't be bothered to put a professional advert and description :D

Well at least you where being called a Foreigner and not an Alien... :D

Maybe the poor guy has had the dictionary out all morning to come up with this posting...and now you ask for more information..... :)

With all fairness... if his English was good enough to put a well written job description in English on this post, perphaps his English would also be good enough to give the presentations himself.

If anyone is really interested and looking for work, I am sure they will call to find out more details.

Just went to the link above... disregard my earlier post.

This is one of those "buy a membership to sell" pyramid business structures where you only make money by getting other people to "sell" your products while of course buying the minimum quantity required to qualify to receive commisions.

So what ends up happening is no body actually sells the products to people everyone just buys the min and recuits more people to buy the min required and so on and so on and so on...

You then get a comission on the products bought by everyone "below you". A "friend" of my wife ask us if we wanted to "join" and after a little reseach we gave the big no thank you.

Edited by CWMcMurray

With all fairness... if his English was good enough to put a well written job description in English on this post, perphaps his English would also be good enough to give the presentations himself.

Well written job description.. :):D , What job description ??.....me suspects this came out of dictionary

This is on par with some of the phone calls/emails I get from employment agents seeing if I am interested in some technical positions they have on the books....Its all a script from the employer, they read it out and then I start asking questions....on the phone....goes all quite, or on emails never get a reply from them, monkeys havent got a clue... :D:D