Snake Info Please.

Farangdanny

What you found is not a snake product. It's a frog's foam nest. We have lots at our fish pond, sometimes even on overhanging tree leaves. More info: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:Hu9KK...=clnk&gl=de

How very interesting Rebo. Thank you. I am not sure why anyone would want to bread frogs ?

It also surprises me ,because I would have thought the snake would have eaten the frogs ! He is quite big.

Where does one find a snake catcher ?

Regards.

Where does one find a snake catcher ?

Regards.

At the pet shop, or neighbor's litter of kittens: Get a cat or two. My 7yo cat has dispatched a couple of large snakes in her time with us ad well as several smaller ones, and now we have a young cat who is getting equally diligent. Not a rat dares to cross our yard, and they don't get any where near the house; they take care of excess jinkoks (love to eat them) and cockroaches too (don't eat them, just swat them to death).

I'm a little more tolerent of snakes, like someone pointed out - they are an important predators of other pests. But my wife and daughter would freak out if we had snakes of any kind in the yard, so I let the cats do their thing.

What you found is not a snake product. It's a frog's foam nest. We have lots at our fish pond, sometimes even on overhanging tree leaves. More info: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:Hu9KK...=clnk&gl=de

Concur, but the frog hop away in a hurry when the snake arrive. Make a lot of noise when you are in your garden most snakes will slither away, NOTE: I said Most. :)

• 1 month later...

Just got them in action producing the foam nest:

frogsatwork.jpg

Seems only one guy could really make it.

BTW - Would be easy prey for snakes --- They don't let disturb them by nothing ...

Have a good night, folks ...

Just got them in action producing the foam nest:

frogsatwork.jpg

Seems only one guy could really make it.

BTW - Would be easy prey for snakes --- They don't let disturb them by nothing ...

Have a good night, folks ...

Is that a sprinkler?

Looks like a sex toy.. :D

( I'm gettin as bad as Ian :) )

• 1 month later...