Where's Your Partner From?

Petesear

One of my past GFs was from Hat Yai, in the deep south! She was a 'partially lapsed muslim', which means that she drank alcohol like a fish, but refused to eat pork!

Unfortunately, she was also totally out of her tree (= 100% Mad!). The last time I saw her (2 years ago), she was running down Silom Road and wailing as I made my escape in a taxi....

Gee, I am such a b*stard!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Freedomdude, try being a 6ft blonde woman with big boobs & think about how much staring I got :D It was like the circus had come to town & I got gawked at, prodded, stroked & discussed so much & that was just by the MIL & her mates :o

The current Mrs.Backpack (5+ years already!) originates from Nakhon Phanom, worked as a hairdresser/manicurist in Bangers and had the rather good fortune of meeting me whilst I was living in Chumphon with a total waste-of-space GF.

She was also living with a total muppett and having left him, originally moved in to my house as a lodger for three months. I know what most of you are thinking (shame on you!) but it was strictly two people, two bedrooms!

Having become really good friends and pretty much being together all the time, it happened on the Kings Birthday, 1999. Big local party, one too many bottles of "yellow fizzy" and there you have it!

We've since moved up to Kanchanaburi to be closer to Bangers (but not too close!) and love it here. Been in Kan 3 years and I'm not moving again!

We now have a beautiful baby son, a great life and a new home!

Lovely Jubbly!

Why does everyone put smilies if their wifey is from Bkk ?

My Sweetheart is form Ban Mai Chai Mongkol , a little village between Kalasin and Roi Et.. :o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yes it's that much friendlier than Krung Thep :D

Edited by chonabot

My little bride was a country gal from Samut Prakan back when the Prapadaeng area was still a little country-like.

What a giant pain-in-the-ass it is to get across the river from there now. That car-ferry que seems to get longer all the time... :o

It is often presumed that as a 'farang' my wife must be from Isan, but she is not, she was born in Supanburi. So what about you lot? Where does your wife/husband/girfriend/boyfriend come from?  :o

Presumed by whom?

My wife comes from Sukothai..where we live

Widen the Q...How/Where did you meet your wife?

Go on, tell true! Not everyone is married to/lives with an ex BG and even if they are/were... so what?! Good wives are good wives, good people are good people...whatever snooty Thais/Farangs might think

It's presumed by most Thais who have never met nor seen her... Plus I asked the question because of the very common 'Why do ferang like like black girls?'... Not that I give a flying frig either way, I'm just interested....

By the way, my good lady is an accountant and we met through friends..

Good idea though... Nice to know where you all met too...

Failed to mention that I met my GF, originally from Korat, here on Saipan where she was working as a waitress in a hotel restaurant. She's now a supervisor at the same hotel. I was originally attracted to her because she seemed so focused, efficient and determined to do a good job. I guess that's why she got promoted so quickly!

Girl 1: Nawamin, Bangkok

Girl 2: Nakhon Rayok

Girl 3: On Nut, Bangkok

Girl 4: Phang-Na, but studies in Bangkok

Girl 5: Victory Monument,, Bangkok

Pats got some new DJ groupee's :D

/edited by RDN

:o

RDN> Sorry dave - slow to spot him. :D He's gone, but troll's always come back. :D

Edited by RDN