Hotel Suited To Children

ozzieman05

Every time I read a thread I see Thailand is doing it hard

Just arrived in Bangkok after 2 weeks in Udon Thani where I stayed at a nice hotel for 6oo baht a night with a pool feet from my room

My Thai wife is not big on swimming but our baby of 12 months is a water baby

Trying to find a hotel in Bangkok with a pool suitable for a baby is just impossible

Spend 2 days o the web but impossible, can not even find out if any hotel has a cot

we are not ready to spend 2 - 3 thousand baht a night

can any one help with any ideas

every things seems to be 2 * the price is was 2 years ago

I though there was a tourist shortage ?????

Every time I read a thread I see Thailand is doing it hard

Just arrived in Bangkok after 2 weeks in Udon Thani where I stayed at a nice hotel for 6oo baht a night with a pool feet from my room

My Thai wife is not big on swimming but our baby of 12 months is a water baby

Trying to find a hotel in Bangkok with a pool suitable for a baby is just impossible

Spend 2 days o the web but impossible, can not even find out if any hotel has a cot

we are not ready to spend 2 - 3 thousand baht a night

can any one help with any ideas

every things seems to be 2 * the price is was 2 years ago

I though there was a tourist shortage ?????

uote]

Watana Mansion, soi 17 Rachadapisek Rd, Dindang 650 B, bath, TV, AIR, pool, friendly staff Ph 02-275-0110 www.staybangkok.com

in the last three months i took my wife and 1.5 year old daughter to the following hotels and she enjoyed it alot

Swiss hotel le concord stayed in a suit and daughter did have a blast running between the rooms

Amari Water Gate (very bad for transportation in my opinion) very busy road, Sky Train is not close enough for being with a tired or hungry kid, taxi and tuk tuk hard to find. but over all in the hotel daughter had a blast

Woraburi

next week taking them to Dream BKK not sure how that will be yet.

sorry, I'm not sure what you are expecting....

With two kids myself, suitable hotels only get more expensive, not cheaper, when you have to cater for the little ones. I mean, staying in a single hotel room when this kiddies go to sleep is a pain in the butt. Lights out at 7pm and wife and myself are stuck in bathroom to read our books, as there is nowhere else to go!!

Add to that decent facilities...and we are talking rooms which appear to be out of your budget range.

Might be best to rent a condo for 2 months?