Thais happiest in bed - its official

wolf5370

Apparantly, Thais are the happiest in bed, but partake far less frequently than the average worldwide. Details are in the following link (Hindustani Times - in English).

Thai's happiest in bed Survey

So, who believes Thais are the happiest in bed (that's on average, not just the ones leaving your beds, unless you partake enough to make it an averge :o )?

And the second statistic, that they only partake on average 105 per year as opposed to the world average of 127. Mmmmm, they still manage to keep some 70k professional busy though (70k from official figures, so multiply by 10).

:cool:

I would be happy to have most of the Thailand women I have seen in Bangkok drop by the bed. I think of an old American statement often made upon seeing a Thailand lady, "I wouldn't kick her out of my bed." While in Thialand, the candy store, one must decide upon many beautiful women, making that decision is sometimes difficult, but one most make that big decision, who do I choice for my bed, and the few I have chosen in the past have been happy in my bed.

Bud

7FFBF480A8.jpg

With all these different human bodies visiting one's hotel bed, have you ever stopped to think just how many bucket loads of dead skin have been shed whilst playing naked twister under the sheets?

Have you ever seen the hotel room maid vacuuming your mattress and did she vacuum your mattress before you checked in?

Bed bugs and dust mites would be grinning from ear to ear whilst they munch away on a smorgasbord of scrumptious dead skin cells.....not to mention all the perving they must do.

Perhaps I should add dust mite to my reincarnation preference list.

::o:

As we are on the subject of beds, in the hotel I stay at in Pattaya, the bed has three sheets.

Two sheets as per normal, then the blanket and then a third sheet on top, over the blanket.

Each day the room maid removes the two under blanket sheets for washing. The top sheet then becomes the bottom sheet on the bed, and a fresh sheet is replaced over the  blanket.

If you are the type that likes a little afternoon hanky panky and engages in your delights on top of the bed, the mess that you make on that top sheet stays in place as it becomes your bottom sheet the following night.

Wet spots, dirty spots, bed bugs, dust mites are just some of the delights of living in a hotel.

:laugh:

:o

To Mighty Mouse,

Perhaps a change of hotel is in order, or cut out the afternoon delights.

Hummmmmm 107 ... can a bar lady get by with that, let me calculate it .. 107 times 1,000 baht equals ... $2,609 yearly and the per capita income of Thailand is $1,960, hey not bad way ahead of the national average income. But can you all tell me why an American needs an income of $19.000 yearly which is 9.7 times the National Per Captia Yearly Income of a Thai Citizen, in order to qualify for the new long stay VISA?

Am I missing something, or did they just give us another dose of that old dual pricing scam again.

Bud

Bud

Hummmmmm 107 ... can a bar lady get by with that, let me calculate it .. 107 times 1,000 baht equals ... $2,609 yearly and the per capita income of Thailand is $1,960, hey not bad way ahead of the national average income. But can you all tell me why an American needs an income of $19.000 yearly which is 9.7 times the National Per Captia Yearly Income of a Thai Citizen, in order to qualify for the new long stay VISA?

<deleted> ?? ?? ??

???

To Dr. P.P.,

I failed to say that it is a combination of your guaranteed, verified income, lets say early retirement from your corporation that say let you go to hire someone just out of college for half your salary, so you get $15,000 USD yearly now all you need to do is place $4,000 USD in a Thailand bank, so as the good Dr. says you now have your $19,000 USD and your good to go.

Another possibility is your Thai wife makes 9,000 baht a month as a secretary, so that is $2,634 USD yearly, so add your $15,000 and you now have to add $1,366 savings into the Thailand bank and that all adds up to $19,000, so really guys is that all that bad? Unfortunately that is much for some already with families and homes who will need to move to a neighboring country. If your smart the rest of your gold remains in your home countries bank, for safe keeping and emergencies. That is the ones who have the extras, many living in Thailand now may not.

I said I was visiting Vietnam, I have not made up my mind one way or the other. A smart chicken never keeps all her eggs in one basket, thus keep some monies at home. Like any business dealings one looks at all the options, one never says something is not an option unless one knows for sure, one must keep an open mind, look around go shopping. When you find the best deal, well considering all options is the objective way to find peace of mind and the country most suitable to your pocket book and aspirations in life.

Maybe take a look at Costa Rica while your at it. Good luck for all and always keep a good woman in your bed.

Bud