Fans From Other Clubs

sanmiguellight

This forum seems dominated by fans of Newcastle, Liverpool, Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, WestHam, bit of Spurs, bit of Celtic and Rangers, bit of Sunderland and probably too much Stoke.

Where are all the other teams fans on this forum to create some much needed p7sstake?

This forum seems dominated by fans of Newcastle, Liverpool, Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, WestHam, bit of Spurs, bit of Celtic and Rangers, bit of Sunderland and probably too much Stoke.

Where are all the other teams fans on this forum to create some much needed p7sstake?

Don't need any teams when there is Newcastle. :)

Got to say that ThaiPauly was a regular when they were in the Premiership - apart from a blip at the end of last season. I don't think that he ever quite recovered from relegation.

Yoo tee nai, khrup. Hope all's well mate. :)

Good to see the Ipswich fellar during the season as well.

They don't use TV... :)

When one supports a team with such a fine history, it would be churlish to crow............... :)

Its short history is fine, finer than most and to ask their fans how much they want to pay for their season ticket...... Churlish.... :D

If you are not relating to FCUM, then please, totally forget what I just said.... :D

redrus

When one supports a team with such a fine history, it would be churlish to crow............... :)

Its short history is fine, finer than most and to ask their fans how much they want to pay for their season ticket...... Churlish.... :D

If you are not relating to FCUM, then please, totally forget what I just said.... :D

Must say that I've heard those involved with running FCMU speaking on the radio. They came across as articulate and well informed, true football supporters. They were in fact upholding the traditional values of the game. So it's a bit ironic bringing history into the equation -- if that is indeed the case -- when those that I've heard uphold and know more about that aspect of football than most. Same would go for AFC Wimbledon I assume.