3 Italian Men, Thai Woman Arrested At Drug Party In Pattaya

george

Only a fool does drugs! Only a bigger fool does it in Thailand. They will get what they deserve. It doesn't matter how they got caught. Bootleg DVDs have nothing to do with this nor does prostitution. This is true all over the world. The drugs were and are illegal and the crime is considered a serious one in almost all countries.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again, this will not help tourism...guilty or not it is another reason for people to avoid Thailand. I'm telling you... nobody wants to come to this country anymore due to the perception of police thugs, govt entanglements and a (very real) palpable feeling of inhospitality emanating from the general Thai populace and institutions. I used to have a steady stream of friends visiting from HK, USA and Australia for golf and sightseeing....now nothing.

3 Italian men, Thai woman arrested at drug party in Pattaya

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- Police arrested three Italian men and a Thai woman at a drug party in this seaside town less Friday night.

They were arrested at a rented room in Southern Pattaya at 15 minutes after midnight. Police found 0.3 gramme of crystallised methamphetamine and 20 gramme of marijuana inside the room.

The tourists were identified as Davide Migliorero, 38, Davide Tomasi, 28, and Caroselli Loca, 31.

The Thai woman, Orwan Juminorn, 24, said one of the men took her from a bar on Pattaya Walking Street, where she works, to the room.

They were charged with having narcotics in possession for abusing.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

If this is not a clear case of set up or extortion, then i do not know what is.

How the "F" would police know what 4 people are doing in their hotel room??????????????????????

"They were charged with having narcotics in possession for abusing." ABUSING WHAT??? Drugs? Thai woman? their own body?

One of the girls has a cop boyfriend or business partner...........<deleted>..........why didn't they flush before opening the door .......Idiots :)

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- Police arrested three Italian men and a Thai woman at a drug party in this seaside town less Friday night.

They were arrested at a rented room in Southern Pattaya at 15 minutes after midnight. Police found 0.3 gramme of crystallised methamphetamine and 20 gramme of marijuana inside the room.

The tourists were identified as Davide Migliorero, 38, Davide Tomasi, 28, and Caroselli Loca, 31.

The Thai woman, Orwan Juminorn, 24, said one of the men took her from a bar on Pattaya Walking Street, where she works, to the room.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

How the "F" would police know what 4 people are doing in their hotel room??????????????????????

"They were charged with having narcotics in possession for abusing." ABUSING WHAT??? Drugs? Thai woman? their own body?

[pure set up.........in pattaya watch out.........cops from other areas stand in line to get posted to pattaya :)

I am more concerned about men abusing poverty striken women, I hope she got some money out of it and her kids back in her province eat well for the week, what goes around comes around, that is the Buddhist wheel............enjoy your stay sex pests :)

Shirlock, wouldn't be a small chance she supplied them with a contact now would there? She gets a kick back and then obviously a very large sum from the boys after the fun. B/Gs will do anything for money have a look around and hopefully she ends up in the slammer as well its only fair after all. She was arrested as well and they could have let her go.

I am more concerned about men abusing poverty striken women, I hope she got some money out of it and her kids back in her province eat well for the week, what goes around comes around, that is the Buddhist wheel............enjoy your stay sex pests :)

Is there any other way to address this posting by Padrino but RETARDED!

In his defense, after doing drugs and drinking all day one often becomes paranoid and /or guilty. That fact coupled with an open computer may lead to a diatribe citing indignation and a personal epiphany, feeling one could save the world. Cure: Shoot a beer ASAP.

Cmon credit where credit is due.....the police found the only drugs party that was going on in Pattaya that night, there must have been a lot of detective work and man hours gone into this operation and the great haul they found is worthy of National press especially as it happened in such a family orientated and cleancut Pattaya.........im amazed something like that could even happen in Amazing Thailand as drugs are highly illegal arent they!

Thanks tattoodrob.. FINALLY a post with no subtle sarcasm intended :)

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

Marijuana smells when smoked......3 guys and one woman in a room, probably drinking all night and now taking drugs....I would think quite a bit of noise being made, maybe a neighbour complained....how is it a set up...did the girl take the drugs to the room and call the police.......they are junkies and probably sex perverts as well so let them lie in the bed thay have made

If the BIB drug cops are reading this I want to advise you that there may be some major drug dealing in the Sukhumvit area between Soi 3 and Soi 5. I see hand to hand deals all of the time by people of color. There used to be raids every ten to twelve weeks to clean out the neighborhood but I guess due to budget restraints the raids have stopped. I understand you can get a fake passport or other ID in that same area. Some of them are even suspected of overstaying. I suggest it would be a good spot to set up an immigration checkpoint.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

So marihuana ...;you d not smelling it when smoking????

I even smellit in open air passing somebody in my home town ....asa none smoker at all ...nose is "sharper " then "chainsmokers" so not surprisingly that hotel staff try to get their reward from narcoticB.I.B.boys....

they are junkies and probably sex perverts as well so let them lie in the bed thay have made

Rather harsh and judgemental dont you think...

Do you buy knock off CD's/DVD's ??.......then you are supporting piracy and copyright infringement

Is all your software legal on your PC..??.....as above

Do you ride your motorbike with no helmet, do you make your passenger wear a helmet...if not then you are irresponsible...

Have you ever driven over the speed limit...??

For the amount of drugs they were busted with, would hardly call them junkies, stupid yes...junkies no

Why probably sex perverts....you have no idea what was going on...

He who has no sin, cast the first stone.... :)

These boys are dumb to be messing with illegal drugs in Thailand....thats all, they have been caught, there is price to pay...thats the end of it...

Edited by Soutpeel

Only a fool does drugs! Only a bigger fool does it in Thailand. They will get what they deserve. It doesn't matter how they got caught. Bootleg DVDs have nothing to do with this nor does prostitution. This is true all over the world. The drugs were and are illegal and the crime is considered a serious one in almost all countries.

ha ha the various mafias love guys like this ,head in th sand,,glued to th tube,robotic

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

I'm Italian and i live here since 6 years now , i always know the use of drugs here is persecuted and i hope they will have what they merit... Maybe they thought to be in Italy where everything finish in a soap ball...

I don't care who speak or who said they have drugs but i see so many people lose their life for drugs and i'm happy to see something like that.

Unfortunally i also see there are many users here (commented this 3d) that use drugs... Nice guy...

I read this forum since long , alsmost everyday, but i usually do not reply because many times i really think that the people come here and live here must know where they are and not only think thai people must change because they don't like... This is not your country , you are a guest , if they want to lose tourist is not your problem but this do not justify if you don't like their methods that they must change...

I go away from my country , Italy, because is shit more then here why you guys do not look what's happening in the rest of the world then comment everytime what and how bad is to live here ? I always read thai are bad , they are stupid , they this , they that... Ohhh why you stay here if they are bad like this ?

Thai law forbid the use of drugs and if you want to use you must understand something bad can happen... Up to you but if something happen after don't go cry and say why ? why me ? what i did ?

Think before you do...

Sorry for my english but is not my mother tongue.

Never mind ur English.

I agree 100 %.

I've travelled all around the world, the key words r:

-Behave

-Respect locals

-Respect the law

-Keep low profile

-

ha ha the various mafias love guys like this ,head in th sand,,glued to th tube,robotic

Bollex

Drugs illegal - Yes

Bootleg illegal - Yes

Prostitution illegal - Yes

Illegal is illegal....stop trying to differentiate degrees of legality, if it illegal its illegal....

Steal an pencil or steal a million dollars....its still theft..its the degree of punishment that varies only

strange that they go cought.

the ya ice was ment for the woman and the ganja was ment for the men.

but how would they have foud out about this act of behaviur.

it can only be that the woman is a line to the police.

how is this done. easy.

you take a woman who knows the people( drug addict ), then you catch her and make an offer. no limmit on drug supply of any kind, a free room, free food....

in return, few times in bed, and undercover hook up with other drug addicts.

if one is cought they will be transferd to a save house and are forced to contact others to lower their case to the police.

and it goes on like a chain reaction.

for such a boring news about an everyday occurrence there is quite a lot of people who have to state their opinion...

When I read the headline in my email, I thought they'd been caught with a large quantity or something that justifies a email alert, but to my disappointment it's just thess poor guys who got set up for wanting to enjoy some recreational drugs at small amounts.

Come on ThaiVisa, I know the political turmoil came to a standstill, so there's nothing people can get all into and argue/discuss it, but did this news really have to be in here?!

What a waste of my time, almost want to delete this post now.

it's a shame !

The Thai source published this news mentioning names and surnames, but without the guaranty that it's was the real version.

It's good and necessary to fight and to fine everyone is involved in drugs.

But unforunately the 'evergreen' corruption that lives inside the thai system .....make uncertain every official comment.

These guys are now in trouble because of their stupidity.

But thai news Source loss lot of credibility for their ancestral style.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

maybe 20 grams of puff stinking the building out might give it away. or the meth amphietmines. or loud music. noise people complaining. you make it sound like evry time some is nicked then it is police corruption or extorion. i have been nicked before but sometimes u have to say. " it is a fair cop " :)

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

The thai girl was the one that called in the cops.

These boys are dumb to be messing with illegal drugs in Thailand....thats all, they have been caught, there is price to pay...thats the end of it...

98% of the 50 plus westerners I work with use dope. Their friends in other organisations as well.

98% of the 50 plus westerners I work with use dope. Their friends in other organisations as well.

Ok...but whats your point ??....just because 98% of the westerners you work with use dope...then its ok ??....dont know what business your in or your social circle is, but I have quite a big circle of westerners I work with/associate with, and dont know of any of them smoking weed, and not that these guys are anti drugs or anything, but most of us are on expat contracts here and its just not worth their jobs for the sake of a spliff....

The message is clear dont do any drugs in Thailand. Why is this so difficult to understand?

[/qu

yeah everybody obey all the rules in the world made by who-ever right now ,Why is this so difficult to understand?

cant you all learn to respect whoever and anybody all the time like good people should,dont be bad people,,respect

Prostitution is also illegal in Thailand....so on that basis, just about 97% of Pattaya ought to be getting arrested...oh, but then again, these guys merely take out the bar girls to have dinner with back in their rooms....

And putting marijuana users as bad people v. good people is kind of like regressing into the red shirts v. yellow shirts argument.

I seem to recall Thaksin announcing that HE WON the War on Drugs, and Thailand was Drug free !!!

Maybe he was hallucinating?

CS

in retrospect, perhaps these guys got off lucky. If were were back in the Stone Age era of Toxin's War on Drugs, the poor Italians might be buried somewhere off the eastern seaboard, as opposed to enroute to a Bkk Hilton holiday.

Cmon credit where credit is due.....the police found the only drugs party that was going on in Pattaya that night, there must have been a lot of detective work and man hours gone into this operation and the great haul they found is worthy of National press especially as it happened in such a family orientated and cleancut Pattaya.........im amazed something like that could even happen in Amazing Thailand as drugs are highly illegal arent they!

EHEHEHEHEH.... good comment

EHEHEHEHEH.... good comment

That is a good point by tatoodrob, it's insane to think that somewhere else in Pattaya isn't a larger stash. I mean c'mon, how much drugs did they get?

That's why this points to a setup, bigtime. Time for the BIB to cash in.