3 Italian Men, Thai Woman Arrested At Drug Party In Pattaya

george

3 Italian men, Thai woman arrested at drug party in Pattaya

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- Police arrested three Italian men and a Thai woman at a drug party in this seaside town less Friday night.

They were arrested at a rented room in Southern Pattaya at 15 minutes after midnight. Police found 0.3 gramme of crystallised methamphetamine and 20 gramme of marijuana inside the room.

The tourists were identified as Davide Migliorero, 38, Davide Tomasi, 28, and Caroselli Loca, 31.

The Thai woman, Orwan Juminorn, 24, said one of the men took her from a bar on Pattaya Walking Street, where she works, to the room.

They were charged with having narcotics in possession for abusing.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- Police arrested three Italian men and a Thai woman at a drug party in this seaside town less Friday night.

They were arrested at a rented room in Southern Pattaya at 15 minutes after midnight. Police found 0.3 gramme of crystallised methamphetamine and 20 gramme of marijuana inside the room.

The tourists were identified as Davide Migliorero, 38, Davide Tomasi, 28, and Caroselli Loca, 31.

The Thai woman, Orwan Juminorn, 24, said one of the men took her from a bar on Pattaya Walking Street, where she works, to the room.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

If this is not a clear case of set up or extortion, then i do not know what is.

How the "F" would police know what 4 people are doing in their hotel room??????????????????????

"They were charged with having narcotics in possession for abusing." ABUSING WHAT??? Drugs? Thai woman? their own body?

Quite obviously some police dirty work, with - strangely - a quantity and type of drugs that couldn't hurt a mouse.

sounds like more of a "girls" dirty work, someone informed the boys in brown.

Leave those girls out of your room when doing stuff like that, they can´t handle drugs and alcohol at all anyway.

Can get pretty dangarous...oh boy i could tell you :)

Cmon credit where credit is due.....the police found the only drugs party that was going on in Pattaya that night, there must have been a lot of detective work and man hours gone into this operation and the great haul they found is worthy of National press especially as it happened in such a family orientated and cleancut Pattaya.........im amazed something like that could even happen in Amazing Thailand as drugs are highly illegal arent they!

well, thank god that's another 20 grams of weed off the streets, errr... i noticed a lack of DWI articles in our local newspapers. my old hometown had 1 DWI story per day. i don't think i've seen 1. ever.

anyway, it's a good thing the police were there to prevent these miscreants from ODing while on the pot. ganja is a straight-ballin' killa son.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

Get ready for more of this! When things are tough the cops get going!

Bloody extortionists! Same happened to my friends when they refused to pay an "extra fee" to the hooker... she called someone and the cops showed up.

The bloody shit was planted... not enough to get you locked up but enough fo rthem to get money out of you!

Seen it too many times now!

They will be released soon when they pay!

Really 3 Guys 1 girl.. what was she going to do with them in the room? Have dinner?

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

Bloody extortionists! Same happened to my friends when they refused to pay an "extra fee" to the hooker... she called someone and the cops showed up.

The bloody shit was planted... not enough to get you locked up but enough fo rthem to get money out of you!

Really 3 Guys 1 girl.. what was she going to do with them in the room? Have dinner?

Dinner? maybe she went for a 3 hole sandwich?..........but seriously it will cost them a whole lot more now its hit the Press.

Police found 0.3 gramme of crystallised methamphetamine and 20 gramme of marijuana inside the room.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

Wow! I am shocked at such a staggering amount of dope. It clearly wasn't just for consumption but obviously part of a massive international traffic :)

Edited by Tod

It is so easy stay away from prositude or just dont bring them with you and stay away from drugs. Drugs fuc_k up lifes for so meny people and will only make the mafia ore rich and stronger. So just kill al 4 of them.......

Drug money and being used to buy weapen in the 3 world, so people who buy drung are guilty of all the killing in the 3 world.

So why dont al the farang that use drugs just go and fuc_k out of thailand back to there own country. All the farang how do stupid things in thailand make it more difficult for all of us who just want a normale life here.

You are all so cynical.... 'it must be a set up by the BIB'... etc

What about the smell from 'puff', don't you think the maids and even other guests may have got a whiff of it?

It is not unusual for people to call the police in the event of a crime taking place, and sadly drug taking is illegal.

Should we not be discussing why these people think they can come here and do as they please? Never mind that many Thais use drugs, we are not Thai and really need to show more respect for the laws laid down here. But if we must break them then let's at least do it subtly.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

Dinner? maybe she went for a 3 hole sandwich?..........but seriously it will cost them a whole lot more now its hit the Press.

Yeah! The hooker made a good catch I'd say!

Three poor sods in one go! Three times the extortion!

20 grams! Really... what a scoop.. Major drug cartel fo sure...... get out of it! Guys beware ask the girls names before you pick up... make sure you don't get caught too/..... Remember the name... then again it's not her real name!

Seems like slander and conspiracy always the 'go to' things...

Why not busted because they made too much noise and annoyed neighbors who then reported their illegal activity to front desk?

Is it even possible that the cops were honest and didn't try to get tea money?

I guess it would fit into the Forum better for me to suggest that those Italians were so cheap or stupid as to be able to comply with a simple extortion demand?

Am I too naive?

(did I set myself up for a *brilliant* rebuke?)

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-20

I'm Italian and i live here since 6 years now , i always know the use of drugs here is persecuted and i hope they will have what they merit... Maybe they thought to be in Italy where everything finish in a soap ball...

I don't care who speak or who said they have drugs but i see so many people lose their life for drugs and i'm happy to see something like that.

Unfortunally i also see there are many users here (commented this 3d) that use drugs... Nice guy...

I read this forum since long , alsmost everyday, but i usually do not reply because many times i really think that the people come here and live here must know where they are and not only think thai people must change because they don't like... This is not your country , you are a guest , if they want to lose tourist is not your problem but this do not justify if you don't like their methods that they must change...

I go away from my country , Italy, because is shit more then here why you guys do not look what's happening in the rest of the world then comment everytime what and how bad is to live here ? I always read thai are bad , they are stupid , they this , they that... Ohhh why you stay here if they are bad like this ?

Thai law forbid the use of drugs and if you want to use you must understand something bad can happen... Up to you but if something happen after don't go cry and say why ? why me ? what i did ?

Think before you do...

Sorry for my english but is not my mother tongue.

Edited by batblaster

Yes, why only 1 girl? I've heard of all kinds of people wanting to share a room for the night with 5 people, 3 people ordering a drink to share. This from some hotel and bar owners I know. Cheap, cheap, cheap!

I am not the best behaved tourist but all the girls I've had have been nothing but nice to me even when I dragged them all over town site seeing things they have seen 10 times before.

If I was a Thai reading some of these comments I'd be shaking my head about tourists breaking the law. Regardless of how they got caught, if they had not been doing it, they would be OK now.

Sounds like the old sell and bust from the BIBS, who then collect said contraband and resell.

resell 0.3g meth and 20g marijuhana? More likely they take it themselfs, not worth any resell just 1,750 bt worth drugs.

Of course it's worth it as they bust someone and demand a big cash payoff or else said perps will get arrested. Then they find a new target.  Wash, rinse, repeat :)

The message is clear dont do any drugs in Thailand. Why is this so difficult to understand?

[/qu

yeah everybody obey all the rules in the world made by who-ever right now ,Why is this so difficult to understand?

cant you all learn to respect whoever and anybody all the time like good people should,dont be bad people,,respect