Second Hand Scooter Samui

Hi,

I have just arrived in Samui and would like to buy a cheap second hand scooter. I am on a miserly budget so the price is more important than a quality machine. It only needs to last me a few months and if it is still working when I leave. then that is a bonus.

Last time I was here I remember a scooter shop on Chaweng beach road next to World Gym... that isn't there now.

Can anyone recommend another shop or way to find a bargain?

Thanks,

JD

The old skool bike shop on the ghost road next to the Hut bar. Farang owned and run and the guy Steve will find you a bike in your budget if he hasn't got one for sale. He's the only one I let look at my bikes. PM me if you want his number :)

I have a mate who is selling a bike for 5000 Baht, it starts and goes along no problem, he'll even get a service done for you before you take it away.

If you're interested then his name is Steve and you can call him on PM poster

Hi,

I have just arrived in Samui and would like to buy a cheap second hand scooter. I am on a miserly budget so the price is more important than a quality machine. It only needs to last me a few months and if it is still working when I leave. then that is a bonus.

Last time I was here I remember a scooter shop on Chaweng beach road next to World Gym... that isn't there now.

Can anyone recommend another shop or way to find a bargain?

Thanks,

JD