"the Stig" Unveiled? Did You Guys See This?

Yes, I watched it......................................here's The STIG*....it's true....... although one never knows with TOP GEAR: :)

* Michael Schumacher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPLJT3zkDc

LaoPo

Not true.....it was a wind up....typical of Jeeza and the boys

There have in fact been two "Stigs" over the years, the one in black and the one in white.....There was a write up in one of the UK newspapers not so long ago, "unmasking" both "Stigs" and its wasnt M.S. , this article may or may not have been in the Times, if I can find the link again will post it...

Edited by Soutpeel

Schumi was only the Stig on that particular show.

If you look closely, the body posture is not the same as the "regular" Stig they have been using the last few years.

They had him on that show because he is the only one allowed to drive that FXX.

Yeah, I'm voting with the NOT TRUE crowd.

I know there was the black stig, then the white one, but I feel there has been more than many men dressed in that white uniform.

Theres actually a bit of chatter about it on the internet, photos comparing stigs etc.

:)

wish they would just give me the job, afterall nobody deserves to drive all those exotic cars more than me :D

also - if you have every episode from all 13 series like i do - you notice that a few seasons ago when ben collins was racing in the evo on gass downhill vs the kid on the offroad skateboard that ben is wearing this big watch...

if you watch some of the stig laps, the same big watch sometimes sticks out between the gloves and sleeves...

the going theory is there's a few 'stig' drivers, swapped around depending on schedules etc, but ben is the favorite as a deffinate at the moment since he works with them so much, runs a driver training school, does driver / race consulting and is a seasoned nascar / touring car racer.

I think you are paying too much attention to this simple trick - let's never reveal who our test driver is. I bet they didn't even came up with it - the guy was wearing a helmet and they didn't have a chance to properly introduce him, so a "legend" was born.