Can Not Access Thaiairways.co.th

siam2007

Hi all Compu-Geeks,

since 2 days, I can not access the mentioned website. I usually click on thaiair.com which is bookmarked, then click through to the promotions (like "cooling summer" and such), which then leads to thaiairways.co.th (and is only available there).

I did that on a daily basis to give advice about fares to some of my customers.

since 2 days, I can't access the mentioned website.

no matter if using IE or firefox. no matter if using my TRUE ADSL or a WiFi connection.

when asking Windows what is wrong, I get the information: "the hostname www.thaiairways.co.th has not been found under DNS" and "the DNS server is maybe not active".

I did some research through google, though I don't understand much what they say there about this DNS-stuff in the several forums (I am a computer-dummy).

can all others acces this website ? and what should I do ? as I said, this is the only website I can NOT access.

maybe somebody can check the IP of that website and find out the address in numbers and post it here, so I can try to type in the IP-number instead and see how it goes.

thanks

the link is THAIAIRWAYS.CO.TH and nothing else.

and NOTHING has been redesigned. once you click through the promotion-offers on the thaiair.COM website and then click on the offers such as "cooling summer" or "happy all the way" you ALWAYS land on the thaiairways.co.th website.

which is supposed to be this one, but as I said, thaiairways.co.th can not be found on my comp:

http://www.thaiairways.co.th/Promotion2009...a/index_en.html

okay so please can somebody help me with my actual problem,

thank you

Edited by siam2007

Hi all Compu-Geeks,

since 2 days, I can not access the mentioned website. I usually click on thaiair.com which is bookmarked, then click through to the promotions (like "cooling summer" and such), which then leads to thaiairways.co.th (and is only available there).

no matter if using IE or firefox. no matter if using my TRUE ADSL or a WiFi connection.

when asking Windows what is wrong, I get the information: "the hostname www.thaiairways.co.th has not been found under DNS" and "the DNS server is maybe not active".

I did some research through google, though I don't understand much what they say there about this DNS-stuff in the several forums (I am a computer-dummy).

can all others acces this website ? and what should I do ? as I said, this is the only website I can NOT access.

maybe somebody can check the IP of that website and find out the address in numbers and post it here, so I can try to type in the IP-number instead and see how it goes.

thanks

the web site www.thaiarways.co.th does not exist anymore. Even on their link page http://www.thaiairways.com/offers/special-...-promotions.htm

the link to "Happy All The Way to Asia" will transfer you into DNS nirvana!

For any questions contact the webmaster of thaiairways.com. I posted some technical stuff earlier which clearly indicates that site has gone.

Its not your computer or provider which is to blame for that :-)

Hi all Compu-Geeks,

thanks

the web site www.thaiarways.co.th does not exist anymore. Even on their link page http://www.thaiairways.com/offers/special-...-promotions.htm

the link to "Happy All The Way to Asia" will transfer you into DNS nirvana!

For any questions contact the webmaster of thaiairways.com. I posted some technical stuff earlier which clearly indicates that site has gone.

Its not your computer or provider which is to blame for that :-)

thanks for the information about the "downforeveryoneorjustme.com" website. it already went to my "favourites" folder.

as for thaiairways.co.th:

this website was working perfectly until 2 days ago. now it obviously is down, at least for the moment.

the problem is: these domestic promotions can only be booked via thaiairways.co.th

in the afternoon, I finally managed to reach someone at the THAI-callcenter and the callcenter-agent CONFIRMED that there were problems with the website, the Computer seemed to be down and she could not even book those special fares from her Computer at the THAI office.

she told me to try my luck again tomorrow. In the meantime, the cheapo-domestic-fares (1030 plus Taxes to Chiang Mai, for example) are kinda "off limits".

at least now I know that it's not my computer which has problems......

Edited by siam2007