Redirected Threads.

SEAtramp

they werent bargals, they had been arrested for soliciting by volunteer tourist police, they have never been charged and have only had their details taken, and now they are being deported, it seems without a court case, i think thats strange and should be allowed to run.

Well it might have been comments like this one from seatramp that made us feel th thread was over bargirls.

Not a great loss, they have to be some of the ugliest whores i have seen in my life.

As said please have this thread here

i think your missing the point that they had been arrested by volunteer tourist police, ie not real police, the odds being farang tourist police volunteers, they had previously been arrested, probably by the farang tourist police and only had their details taken, they have again been arrested by volunteer tourist police and handed over to immigration.

Each individual had been arrested before and their profile had been recorded.
why had they been arrested and not charged? why were they rearrested?
The farang volunteers can not arrest people AFAIK. I might do a news clip on it, sounds like people like this kind of news.

but it seems quite obvious that they can set ppl up. its worth sticking it in the news even if it is only pattaya :o

Each individual had been arrested before and their profile had been recorded.

why had they been arrested and not charged? why were they rearrested?

The farang volunteers can not arrest people AFAIK. I might do a news clip on it, sounds like people like this kind of news.
but it seems quite obvious that they can set ppl up. its worth sticking it in the news even if it is only pattaya :o

Anyone fancy to rewrite it as a real news article, fairly written, and I would be happy to publish it and send out a newsletter to our 45K receipients.

-------------------------

Example:

PATTAYA: -- Immigration Police in Pattaya has arrested xxx Usbekxxxxx xxx with assistance of the foreign volounteer tourist police based in Pattaya.

Facts: The foreign volounteer tourist police is a group of foreigners volunteering in the Pattaya walking street area. Nobody from the Ministry of Labour was willing to comment about if these volunteers have valid work permits or not.

--Source: thaivisa.com 2005-02-16

---------------------------------------------

next time im in chonburi i shall stop in the labour dept and ask about this.

i remember when father ginovanni, not sure of spelling, was arrested in a gogo bar and locked up for the nite cos the gals said he was the big boss, the real boss of the gogo bar was also arrested but he used to joke with the gals that the priest was the big boss, ie nearer to god, the gals never understood that italians guy sense of humour.

next day it was all sorted, but the priest is the guy in charge of the camillion center in rayong, the center for kids with AIDS, he had only gone down there to give a lecture on aids, hmm working without a work permit...