Quiet 100 Baht Massage Shops

craigslist

They say you get what you pay for however there is an increasingly high number of 100 baht massage shops opening off the main tourist drag. I went to a new one on soi Buakow this morning. Massage was excellent. Room was a very cool temperature. Music at just the right volume and choice. Uniforms all pressed and pleasant looking. My only gripe was the chatter between the girls. They say Thais love to have fun while they work and I notice it most often when I am at a massage shop. I politely asked the masseusse if she could ask her co-workers to button their lip which they did but then seemed to forget my plea and went back to chattering.

At the end of the massage, (I was the only customer during my hour), I announced to the masseusse that in light of the fact that there are no other customers, would it be too much to ask for that they keep the noise to a minimum or go outside or simply not speak? She replied "mai pen rai" and I was ushered to the door. I was hoping for a 2nd hour as she did a very good massage. Oh well. If it's Thai, mai pen rai. :)

hhmm you don't want "much" for your 100 baht massage do you ??

..spare a thought for those poor girls sitting around all day ( at least 12 hours per day ) 7 days a week

bored out of their skulls..with just a bit of conversation to pass the time.

Maybe they where excitedly chattering about having such a handsome customer for a change. :)

There is a new 100 baht massage shop that's opened on Soi Drarin right next to the lawn bowling green called 'Jits'; which I recommend; Very convenient after a game of bowls and a few beers. Check it out!

Agreed. Thank you.

Please forgive my ignorance.

I want to go get a 100 Baht massage

NOW but I don't know where this is:

"Soi Drarin right next to the lawn bowling green called 'Jits';"

Sky train/BTS? Subway/MRT? Taxi? Walking? ..........

Thanks - I'll be on my way as soon as I get the info!

:D:)

They say you get what you pay for however there is an increasingly high number of 100 baht massage shops opening off the main tourist drag. I went to a new one on soi Buakow this morning. Massage was excellent. Room was a very cool temperature. Music at just the right volume and choice. Uniforms all pressed and pleasant looking. My only gripe was the chatter between the girls. They say Thais love to have fun while they work and I notice it most often when I am at a massage shop. I politely asked the masseusse if she could ask her co-workers to button their lip which they did but then seemed to forget my plea and went back to chattering.

At the end of the massage, (I was the only customer during my hour), I announced to the masseusse that in light of the fact that there are no other customers, would it be too much to ask for that they keep the noise to a minimum or go outside or simply not speak? She replied "mai pen rai" and I was ushered to the door. I was hoping for a 2nd hour as she did a very good massage. Oh well. If it's Thai, mai pen rai. :)

Craigslist.

it is good to actually save some money to get something good out of it. You also said that they say " You get what you PAY" that is correct. so you might get a good massage, good atmospher, nice shop. Every one knows that they are doing a long time of work, sometimes they might not even have time to have a break.

So you pay 100 baht only, meaning you would not get the service of 500 baht. Be happy that you have goten your massage in and came out Happy, but for this price you can really not asked them to zipp it.

they are also only doing their job as they are paid for.

Ok here we go.You take the skytrain from pattaya klang to pattaya tai but get of at bongkot station.From there you take the subway to soi boukhaow and the second station is station bowling.

This is the Pattaya section. The massage shop is in Pattaya between Pattaya 3rd Road and Soi Buckhaw. Soi Drarin is also known as Soi Xzyte.

The easiest way to find it, is to take a baht bus from either Pattaya Klang or Pattaya Tai along Soi Buckhaw and alight at the 'Oasis' Go-Go bar next to Witherspoons pub. From there walk up Soi Xzyte/Drarin 185 yards and you will see the bowling green on your left and just a further 22 yards further on, on the left 'Jits Massage'. Enjoy!

The Chatter help makes the times go faster for them(a pass time while working) however I concur with you, I am :D by it, I'll give the old finger to my lips for quite please, if it continue, so be it but no TIP and no return to the place no matter how good the Massage. Now one way around it is to bring to your place(if she is good a look trustworthy), but don't display anything of great value, in our case with the wife and kids in the house this is not a problem, kids are quite, I relax while she massage the wife and the wife do likewise when it my turn. Baht 100 each, with a little tip if she is really good :):D:D

take your ipod with you next time just in case

This is the Pattaya section. The massage shop is in Pattaya between Pattaya 3rd Road and Soi Buckhaw. Soi Drarin is also known as Soi Xzyte.

The easiest way to find it, is to take a baht bus from either Pattaya Klang or Pattaya Tai along Soi Buckhaw and alight at the 'Oasis' Go-Go bar next to Witherspoons pub. From there walk up Soi Xzyte/Drarin 185 yards and you will see the bowling green on your left and just a further 22 yards further on, on the left 'Jits Massage'. Enjoy!

how many days(minutes) before they raise the prices thanks to the great influx of new farang customers!