Western Union Payments

A similar thread to my MSN logging...

What is the best way to record a Western Union payment? As proof to the Embassy?

I presume a alt + print screen jpg and colour print out is not acceptable?

As a quick aside, what is the safest and cheapest way to send money to Thailand? Perhaps on a monthly basis? This money would remain in an account to act as proof of relationship.

Thanks...

Edited by brian272727

What is the best way to record a Western Union payment? As proof to the Embassy?

As a quick aside, what is the safest and cheapest way to send money to Thailand? Perhaps on a monthly basis? This money would remain in an account to act as proof of relationship.

Thanks...

I made WU transfers via a travel agent, so was given the customer copy of the form. I kept hold of these and submitted a pile of them dating back 18 months as part of proof of relationship.

On-line transfers resulted in email receipts and such like.

As WU transfer are supplementary evidence rather than required evidence, then on-line transfer generated emails, such as pick-up notification, should suffice.

Thanks...

Internet transfer via paypal works out cheapest imo.