Very Cheap Kids Summer Camp

bojo

A charity based organisation 'Projects for Asia' is holding a summer camp from Monday June 29th for 1 month from 10am until 4pm daily for kids aged 4-8. The cost is only 500b per week and is subsidised by the foundation. My daughter has been going there part time over the last 10 days and has really enjoyed it. They have loads of staff there and everything is taught/spoken in English.

Very handy for the long summer holidays. However kids need to take their own lunch.

Other summer camps are Lanna 15k and Nakorn Payap (NIS) 33K for the month!

The phone number there is 053 357 646 and the school is at the entrance to Hillside 4, right on the Huay Kaew Road.

Regards Bojo

I don't mean put your recommendation down, but I think the reason that Napa and other Schools are more expensive is because they have qualified trained teachers, 1st class facilities and play equipment, hygiene standards and medical staff, swimming pools, gyms, computers and provide food and security.

Just out of interest who are Projects for Asia?

I don't mean put your recommendation down, but I think the reason that Napa and other Schools are more expensive is because they have qualified trained teachers, 1st class facilities and play equipment, hygiene standards and medical staff, swimming pools, gyms, computers and provide food and security.

Horses for courses as the saying goes!

Absolutely, especially in the case of NIS as it's facilities are better than Lanna, however 33K for only 22 days or so of camp equates to 1500b per day.

Not being religious I was concerned that maybe religion would be shoved down my daughters throat in exchange for a cheap summer camp. I have watched a couple of classes and seen some of the work that she brings home and there has been no religious instruction whatsoever.

I have brought the camp to the attention of Chiang Mai residents as the options are limited in the city and the reason I don't want her to go to Lanna is because it starts at 8.30am. Not much of a summer holiday for her getting up so early.

regards Bojo

Yes, definitely, horses for courses! You must be English!! ha ha

NIS Is 33, 000 for 5 weeks, from 8.15 to 2.30, includes swimming twice a week and a weekly field trip. It's 1320 per day.

Hope your daughter has fun!! This is gonna be a looooonnnnnng holiday!!

Not being religious I was concerned that maybe religion would be shoved down my daughters throat

As much as I dislike religion, to me that would be the minor concern. The major concern involves a pun on what you just said however I think I'm going to pass on making it.

Not being religious I was concerned that maybe religion would be shoved down my daughters throat

As much as I dislike religion, to me that would be the minor concern. The major concern involves a pun on what you just said however I think I'm going to pass on making it.

Good idea--bad taste--even by a buffalo's standards!