Applying For Non-imm-b Visa In Munich, Germany

I will be in Germany for a few days and was advised that the Thai Embassy in Munich is a good place to apply and get a non-Imm-B visa (multiple entry for one year).

The point is that I am will have to go to Munich especially for that (apart from that, will only stay in Nurnberg) and do not want to stay there overnight if I don't have to.

Can anyone who has done it before tell from his experience whether it is given in the same day or not?

I will be in Germany for a few days and was advised that the Thai Embassy in Munich is a good place to apply and get a non-Imm-B visa (multiple entry for one year).

The point is that I am will have to go to Munich especially for that (apart from that, will only stay in Nurnberg) and do not want to stay there overnight if I don't have to.

Can anyone who has done it before tell from his experience whether it is given in the same day or not?

Frankfurt is an option as well...

Germany has different Thai Consulates in certain cities. Munich or Frankfurt take usually 1 day, if you apply in the "low season"

You may try the Consulate in Karlsruhe. Walk in, hand over your passport, pay the visa fee turn around and leave with visa. That happens in 99% of all cases as long as you hold a German Passport. I'm not sure with other Passports, but it shouldn't take much longer.

The place is very small, just 1 person on 1 counter....

Germany has different Thai Consulates in certain cities. Munich or Frankfurt take usually 1 day, if you apply in the "low season"

You may try the Consulate in Karlsruhe. Walk in, hand over your passport, pay the visa fee turn around and leave with visa. That happens in 99% of all cases as long as you hold a German Passport. I'm not sure with other Passports, but it shouldn't take much longer.

The place is very small, just 1 person on 1 counter....

Thanks, kevinbkk. Do you happen to have the address of that consulate?

Koeniglich Thailaendisches Honorarkonsulat

Stephaniestr. 22

76133 Karlsruhe

Tel: (0721) 2031456

Fax: (0721) 2031457

Mo.-Fr. 9.00 – 12.00 Uhr

Thanks to all those who replied. I got the 1 year non-Imm-B today in Karlsruhe. Given on the spot, 120 Euros, very friendly staff.

It is important though to mention that the above address is no longer correct! The consulate has MOVED to Jullystrasse 3.