Can Any One Tell Me

ThaiLife

Can any one tell me what this language is Please ...? :)

Wiec pobralem, przy instalacji pyta o klucz, poradzilem z tym sobie, natomiast problemem okazlo sie to ze windows nie instaluje sie poprawnie: Przy koncu instalacji nie moze odnalezc kilkudziesieciu plikow...

Thanks

Wiec pobralem, przy instalacji pyta o klucz, poradzilem z tym sobie, natomiast problemem okazlo sie to ze windows nie instaluje sie poprawnie: Przy koncu instalacji nie moze odnalezc kilkudziesieciu plikow...

Thanks

Polish ??....definitely an eastern European one...Kahzak possibly

Thanks

Polish.

Polish. Google Translate.

"So downloaded, the installation asks for key, advised this yourself, but the problem is with the August okazlo windows does not install correctly: At the end of the installation can not find dozens of files ... "

Polish. Google Translate.

"So downloaded, the installation asks for key, advised this yourself, but the problem is with the August okazlo windows does not install correctly: At the end of the installation can not find dozens of files ... "

Fukc me...and I thought the messages from Windows were confusing in English.... :D

Fukc me...and I thought the messages from Windows were confusing in English.... :D

The Thai>English translations are even more entertaining. :D

Hehe yeah,i get a lot of "punches" almost every day bcus of these translations. :) But am good in paddling.

Thanks guy's ... :)

Jeśli uważamy siebie, a nie jako istot statyczne stałe w czasie, ale jako dynamiczny, stale zmieniających stworzeń, nasz punkt widzenia historii ludzkości staje się różna i zniewalające.

Zasadniczym elementem "czas głębokości" Zrewolucjonizowało bardzo pytań prosimy o sobie. "Kim jesteśmy?" ma się w "Co mamy stać? Czego się?"

Co sprawia, że tego punktu widzenia możliwe jest ewolucyjne perspektywy antropologii oferowanych przez biologicznych poprzez badanie ewolucji, genetyka, anatomia i nowoczesne odmiany w obrębie gatunku ludzkiego.