Colonic Irrigation Detox In Pattaya

JimmyTheMook

ok, I'll tell you where you can find. There's a place called Rasayana along Pattaya Nua at Fairtex Hotel. I've seen them selling such package there. You won't be able to miss it when you drive along Pattaya Nua.

Enjoy being colonised! Put jokes aside. Some said it does help in digestion and you can say bye bye to constipation, acne, etc after that. Not tried it. Anyone out there tried this detox yet?

A guy I know had his done in Phuket.

Don't know if it's because he couldn't get it done in Pattaya,

or because he fancied a holiday at the same time,

or he didn't want everyone taking the p*ss at him walking around like John Wayne for a few days.

He's not here at the mo' to ask.

I can't even get a teeth cleaning here without them messing something up. I'll be damned if I'm going to let one of them stick anything up my bum. You'll end up with colon cancer due to them putting the wrong liquids up there.

No need for fancy clinics for this...it's easy to do yourself. Here is what to do...when in the shower, turn off the water and remove the shower-head; turn the water back on and set the temp to very luke-warm; turn the water flow to barely more than a trickle; stick the end of the shower hose in your bum [you can lube it up with soap or shampoo if you wish); you will feel your colon slowly fill-up with water; after a few seconds...remove the hose and walk over and plunk yourself on the loo; push the water out and flush. Repeat this 2-3 times and you will be amazed at how good, "empty" and "alive" you will feel.

If you do this a couple times a week, you will feel great...no kiddin! :)

No need for fancy clinics for this...it's easy to do yourself. Here is what to do...when in the shower, turn off the water and remove the shower-head; turn the water back on and set the temp to very luke-warm; turn the water flow to barely more than a trickle; stick the end of the shower hose in your bum [you can lube it up with soap or shampoo if you wish); you will feel your colon slowly fill-up with water; after a few seconds...remove the hose and walk over and plunk yourself on the loo; push the water out and flush. Repeat this 2-3 times and you will be amazed at how good, "empty" and "alive" you will feel.

I know you probably have good intentions but have you seen the water quality here?

No way - I would prefer to use mineral water if I had it done.

I will go and ask what they use at the place near Fairtex.

I know you probably have good intentions but have you seen the water quality here?

It's going in your bum...and you are bathing, washing dishes (and some people even use it to rinse after brushing) in this water. In any case, my water supply is filtered down to 5 micron into a SS storage tank and then chlorinated. If such is not possible or feasible, and you have concerns about the water supply, then the professional option is available too.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

Rasayana at Fairtex has another branch in Bangkok too.

Rasayana at Fairtex has another branch in Bangkok too.

Googled it and found their website on colonic packages:

http://www.rasayanaretreat.com/colonic-packages.htm

Interesting, but it sounds risky to me.

Far better to go to a pharmacy and purchase the right tools for the job. i.e. Higginson enema apparatus and be safe.

Interesting, but it sounds risky to me.

Far better to go to a pharmacy and purchase the right tools for the job. i.e. Higginson enema apparatus and be safe.

I guess another option would be to use a turkey baster (or some similar apparatus) and fill it with that sterile saline water they sell at all the pharmacies. Not sure of the salinity of that stuff but I think it's the same or thereabouts of the body's natural salinity so there shouldn't be an issue of tissue absorption of excess salt (besides it's staying in there for only a few seconds anyway).