Custom Vinyl Decals

JXXXL

There's a little workshop just after Mad Dog, I used him several years ago and was happy with his work, has been there for many years which is probably testament enough by itself.

I don't recall the name but if you walk from Thapae Gate to Mad Dog and keep going for a few more metres you will see his yard and then the small shopfront covered in stickers etc.

JxP

I'm looking to have some custom decals made, can anyone recommend a good shop? I have the graphics in .AI format so I don't need any design work, just cutting and good material.

I was just going to recommend the same shop. His name is Pom and the shop is called something similar, "Pom sticker" or something. I have big vinyl sticker made for my car and they were great. He even taught me how to install them as I was taking them to Canada to put on. They were cheap and I had no trouble with them throughout all seasons in Canada for over a year till there job was done. Even after the year, they were still perfect.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the bump on such an old thread, but this sounds like just the kind of place im looking for. Ive had no luck finding a sticker/decal shop that will do me some custom designs i have for my scooter.

I'll pop in to see if hes still there in a day or two, but how are your decals looking now guys? Also, may i ask what was the approx cost?

Thanks!

Sorry for the bump on such an old thread, but this sounds like just the kind of place im looking for. Ive had no luck finding a sticker/decal shop that will do me some custom designs i have for my scooter.

I'll pop in to see if hes still there in a day or two, but how are your decals looking now guys? Also, may i ask what was the approx cost?

Thanks!

I was at the his shop a few weeks ago so it is still there and he still does excellent work with decals. To help you find it, if you are standing in front of Mad Dogs, it is about 25 meters to the south, just a little shop with some banners out front.