Watch Out Brits

fred2007

Related to Thailand?

Does it really have to be related to thailand? The Op posted it under the general topic area. There is a hel_l of a lot of brits who live in Thailand, a hel_l of a lot more who visit here regularly and i reckon the OP has posted a point of interest to the expat community living here in thailand,

BTW, I'm an Aussie and we intrinsically hate the pomms ( and there is no way u will win the ashes back!!!) but i think the "related to thailand" comment is maybe a litle uncalled for and a little "moderatish"

Ive a friend who thought he was a bit of a coin/note collector many years ago and he took a genuine 5 pound note that had been misprinted into a coin/stamp collectors shop and asked the man how much he'd give him for it.

After a 2-3 seconds inspection the geezer said in a piss take kind of way .... 5 pounds .... twas the funniest thing ever i thought!

Related to Thailand?

Nope. Can it be moved over to the sister site, britainvisa.com/forum ?

Probably as related as Farah Fawcett who dies from cancer. :)

Micheal Jackson kicks the bucket, Thai related... :D

Boeing airplanes built in China....much to JDE's horror... :D

BTW, I'm an Aussie and we intrinsically hate the pomms.

I can empathise with that. If my ancestors were dropped off in the arse end of the earth for stealing a loaf I, too, would be pissed at the powers that be. Just think yourself lucky they didn't lop off hands or drop you all in the ocean. You'd then have no chance of spending all day on the beach bangin balls around getting the edge on poofie games, but would certainly have something to whine and be hateful about. :)

--

Keeping threads open for the benefit of a group whether directly related to Muang Thai or not has to be a good thing. Look at all those juicy keywords.