Lets Hear Some Bad Stories For Once

booma

I must say I've seen more losers in London,Hamburg,Amsterdamn and even good old Ramsgate :D  than I've seen in any town in Thailand. Come to think of it I've seen more losers in Ramsgate :D  than all those places.

I've noticed the same thing here. Victoria is a very beautiful city, with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country (less than 5%). Yet I get more people begging me for money here than in Thailand, or anywhere in SEA.

At least the guy in Bangkok or Chaing Mai is missing a leg or some legit reason. Here its kids (some of them 30 yrs old :o ) who want money for bloody skateboard paint.

cv

Everyone is looking for their own piece of paradise. Unfortunately, we all get bored with everything after a while. Truly, I have found it's the people we meet and befriend that count, not the surroundings, although that helps. We can all get bored lying on an exotic beach while on holiday, but when we return home to our humdrum jobs in the middle of a cold winter, we dream about that same beach.

More often than not, it's the wanting, not the having. I sometimes get bored here, but when I think about what I would return to. there is no contest.

Long may it last ! :o

Nicely said Simbo, couldn't agree more.

I would add also that having some daily structure, some reason to get out of bed in morning, a little job, hobby, anything, or just being witness to the condition of man ...

Then again, who's to say the guy sitting on the bar stool all day is unhappy or disenchanted. mod8(smoking%20pipe)a.gif

ok. bad stories:

1. guy jumped from the balcony with very big debts,

2. guy got shot at Pattaya for real estate fraud

3. guy died from HIV

4. guy beaten by some gangsters so he became clown for Khao Sarn Rd for a while...

need more?

No

But

1 I will leave the country before I have debts.

2 I do not intend to defraud anyone.

3 Can happen anywhere if your not careful.

4 Don't understand (What I think your saying is 'someone pissed off someone he shouldn't've, and therefore became somekind of slave/clown'?)?

What are your own experiences?

B

ok. bad stories:

1. guy jumped from the balcony with very big debts,

2. guy got shot at Pattaya for real estate fraud

3. guy died from HIV

4. guy beaten by some gangsters so he became clown for Khao Sarn Rd for a while...

need more?

No

But

1 I will leave the country before I have debts.

2 I do not intend to defraud anyone.

3 Can happen anywhere if your not careful.

4 Don't understand (What I think your saying is 'someone pissed off someone he shouldn't've, and therefore became somekind of slave/clown'?)?

What are your own experiences?

B

What he means is Don't cross a Russian if his name isOleg :o

Afraid I can't contribute too much to this thread then, as not much really bad has happened to me :D :D

I'm with you on this one RDN. :D

When I read the original post on Saturday morning I felt like immediately replying "<deleted>... why?..." but I decided against it as it would not have been contributing anything. :D

I can honestly say that nothing "bad" has happened to me here in LOS. :D

"Bad" is a very subjective term however... :o