I want do date....

Ben2003

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone reply Ben ?

Stir!

Seeing as the Farang Girls section has been hijacked by a run of single white fellas, who think nothing much of the Thai femmes...

... we probably DO deserve to find out how they went in their search for love.

Especially in regards to Jonchron.....   :o

Exactly!  Why did I travel halfway across the globe?  Not for the local cooking, I assure you (for the local "spices" maybe).

Which is why I'm truly amazed that these guys jump on board denouncing Thai women's qualities!  Women from all countries each have their own qualities.   If these chaps are so hellbent on white women, why dont they try in their own countries?  (okay, this is really directed at Jonchron I guess, in the interests of intelligent debate!)

Boo, Nat, girls - I solemnly apologise on behalf of my gender that your section for intelligent discussion amongst all you farang girls got hijacked by some "white-seeking missiles of love"

:laugh:

(no offence intended to the seekers - and still keen to find out how they got on after all that)

As most of you are aware after reading some of the post from the ladies on this section, we too tend to prefer the darker skinned members of the oposite sex & all the "spices" that go with them. I for one don't mind about guys looking for dates with farang women but fear that they are looking in the wrong place & may end up feeling abused by all you flamers out there :o

hi ben,

hope you met some western girl(s) through this forum. I think many of us also like western guys, actually in general I prefer them but I'm already 'taken' by a thai guy, so I won't date you, but if it wasn't BKK nothing against a coffee or beer...

good luck!

::o:

Ben, I am DaveYo!  I think you advertised in the wrong place.  This section is for women mainly and of course sometimes us members do step in and give our thoughts to these wonderful ladies.  Being a foreign female and being in Thailand is no picnic.  

Now I noticed some of the ladies here got really offended, and I do understand their point quite clearly.  Seavision and Boo, are well respected and so is elfe.

Perhaps as I might suggest to you, I would think you should put a post outside this forum section and not in here.

Best regards to you wonderful ladies and I wish I can talk to you somehow, because my Thai wife just had surgery removing her uterus and she still has another medical condition concerning her female body, and I wish that one of you can be so kind enough to PM me so that I can tell you and that maybe you girls would be able to know how I should handle the upcoming situation.

Khop Khun

:blues:

• 1 month later...

Hey

Who wants a farang woman? My god, wake up, attitude and cellulite. They cannot dance and look like beeched whales in ill fitting bikini's.

I have lived in Thailand for 4 years now and have had the same beautifull 25 year old Thai girl for 18 months.

WAKE UP.

erco Posted on Thu 2003-11-27, 15:20:21

Hey

Who wants a farang woman? My god, wake up, attitude and cellulite. They cannot dance and look like beeched whales in ill fitting bikini's.

I have lived in Thailand for 4 years now and have had the same beautifull 25 year old Thai girl for 18 months.

WAKE UP. 

Yawnnnnn but wow, 25 for 18 months, is that some kind of miracle or maybe she's taking part in some kind of scientific experiment! :o

erco Posted on Thu 2003-11-27, 15:20:21

Hey

WAKE UP. 

Yawnnnnn but wow, 25 for 18 months, is that some kind of miracle or maybe she's taking part in some kind of scientific experiment! :o

An endurance trial Boo. Thanks for the mammaries . :D

" Hi everyone...

I'm a white guy living in Bangkok and seeking a white girl for friendship/relationship...

interested? plz email me via: [email protected] "

I am all in favour of white guys seeking to find really white [caucasian] ladies in Chiang Mai City.

So hop on a plane I would say, and browse up north.... plenty here as well...

I wished and it would make me very happy, so see more men here with that sort of attitude..... lots more of them, in fact I would love it, when ALL of the white guys here in my city of residence were looking for white ladies.... :D

You get my drift?

:o dutchdellboy1

amazing how threatened some men are by women with a mind and opinion of their own. guess he is fooled by his thai girls seeming compliance. wake up and smell the coffee dude, she is just getting what she wants in a more roundabout way. and somehow I doubt it is your scintillating personality! :o

Hey

WAKE UP.

(sorry but have to do this)

at least we "beached" whales can spell "beautiful"

hee...hee by those that think we can't dance  :o  (obviously never watched dirty dancing  :D )

Hi Nat, this is dutchdellboy1, new member and clearly not yet familiar with the goings-on in this forum, who wants to make you a proposal.

If I book the boxing ring [to be used as stage] in the Bar Beer Centre in Chiang Mai, for 2 hours on coming Saturday night prime time, would you be able to perform your dirty dancing act? I am sure it would attract heeps of customers and we could share the profits in a very amicable way.

It might also revive my long gone, but in the past, certainly considerable urge to open my eyes to admire white fleshed actresses performing on stage.

Can you give a helping hand, and finally get the stupid idea out of head, that white isn't a colour?

Guest IT Manager
amazing how threatened some men are by women with a mind and opinion of their own. guess he is fooled by his thai girls seeming compliance. wake up and smell the coffee dude, she is just getting what she wants in a more roundabout way. and somehow I doubt it is your scintillating personality! :D

My wife has given me permission to pass on her view myself as she is quite busy with her doctoral research.

Her view is :o

IT, wasn't implying all thai women are like that, but lets face it, anyone with an attitude that bad would have a hard time attracting an educated thai woman. I know plenty of thai women who I guess he would think have "attitude" but obviously he has never encountered them, nor is he likely too! :o