Mojos Soi 33

kurnell

I don't drink much in Mojos and usually prefer The Office as it is more lively, better eye candy etc. However, last night I just wanted a quiet few drinks so sat down in Mojos. The place was mostly empty but the kitchen was very busy as I could see staff taking food, I assume, across to The Office so I decided to order a double pepperoni pizza from the Mojos menu at 325 baht.

40 minutes later, a Pizza Company employee arrived and delivered as pizza to the staff and they took it upstairs. 60 seconds later the waitress bought over my double pepperoni pizza, on a plate. I asked her of that was the Pizza Company pizza that the guy had just delivered and she said yes. Now I know that this pizza, delivered by Pizza Company costs 199 baht, furthermore I really don't rate the taste of Pizza Company pizzas so I told the staff I didn't want it.

The waitress was called over to the cashier/manager and after a brief discussion; the waitress came over to me and said that she was sorry that she did not explain that pizzas on their menu, were in fact Pizza Company pizzas at inflated prices so the cashier will take the 325 baht from her salary. At this point I lost it slightly and told the cashier what I thought of her, paid the bill, minus the pizza and left. I will talk to the farang owners next time I am in The Office and ask them if this is their policy. If, in fact it is, I will reimburse the waitress and (try to) never set foot in any of their bars again. I know this sort of shit goes on a lot in Thailand, but when it is as blatant as that, it makes me want to vomit.

yeh went there, but they did tell me that they don't make a pizza but order from the yucky pizza company. Then i ordered the chicken steak....... tasted like 5 Stars chicken grilled which you can buy in some stalls.... They do not really make food there.

Pizza Company pizzas at inflated prices

So what you're saying is, you won't go to any bar because you can purchase bottled beer for 30 - 35 Baht in any supermarket and the bars sell it for 75 - 150 Baht.

Profit is not a dirty word.

yeh went there, but they did tell me that they don't make a pizza but order from the yucky pizza company. Then i ordered the chicken steak....... tasted like 5 Stars chicken grilled which you can buy in some stalls.... They do not really make food there.

Very strange you ordered a chicken steak.

It's not on the menu.

Pizza Company pizzas at inflated prices

So what you're saying is, you won't go to any bar because you can purchase bottled beer for 30 - 35 Baht in any supermarket and the bars sell it for 75 - 150 Baht.

Profit is not a dirty word.

Wow, such an intelligent response.

I often go to Mojos on a Friday night when they have a band on and some style dancers. It is usually busy with a good atmosphere. Earlier in the evening it always looks dead though.

Friends often eat the burger or lasagna in The Office (its cooked in Mojos) and it always looks good. Never tried the pizza though. I wouldn't recommend the nachos though. They comes as individual chips with the meat etc on and there were only about 10 or so!!