Short Term Accomodations Needed In August

ChouDoufu

sorry if this has been posted before, but it seems much of what i find with the search is out of date.

i'll be leaving guangxi province in china next week, travelling by bicycle, and will arrive in CM around august first.

will be attending language class at CMU starting early august.

so....i'm looking for a small, furnished, efficiency or studio, walking distance to CMU. that would be within

a mile or 1.5km. quiet if possible. looking to rent for one or two months, get a feel for the area, then

maybe find something else later.

i'll be checking email at internet bars the rest of this month. if anyone knows of anything suitable, please

send me a pm or email through the system.

thanks.

so....i'm looking for a small, furnished, efficiency or studio, walking distance to CMU. that would be within

a mile or 1.5km. quiet if possible. looking to rent for one or two months, get a feel for the area, then

thanks.

You might find www.chiangmailodge.com has something to offer. You could stay in one of their appartments for a day or two at 700baht a day before you decided to pay their monthly charge of 8000 baht. I'm not too sure about its being quiet. There appears to be a glitch with its site to-day. It was up and running yesterday.

There are also many blocks of appartments/condos just to the South of the Suthep Road entrance to the University (exiting the University from the road with the big clock,turning left and crossing over.) . A mornings exploring that area will reveal many quite good one bed appartments for 5000/7000 baht per month.

Edited by Asmerom

sorry if this has been posted before, but it seems much of what i find with the search is out of date.

Just remembered this site. You might find useful :

http://www.thailand-travel-help.com/chiang...ommodation.html

i'll be leaving guangxi province in china next week, travelling by bicycle, and will arrive in CM around august first.

will be attending language class at CMU starting early august.

i'll be checking email at internet bars the rest of this month. if anyone knows of anything suitable, please

send me a pm or email through the system.

thanks.

try to look at this, site short term rent http://www.houseinchiangmai.net/condo-short-time-rental.aspx

/Claus

'ChouDoufu'

i'm looking for a small, furnished, efficiency or studio, walking distance to CMU. that would be within

You might find www.chiangmailodge.com has something to offer

Sorry. Wrong address. Its, www.chiangmailodge.NET, if your'e still awake.