Who Says Farangs Are Considered 2nd Class

MeetJohnDoe

...when it comes to being killed :)

According to today's Post, the cost for an ordinary contract killing of your generic Thai Somchai and Somying is only 30k baht or thereabouts. But for the rub-out of a pesky farang, it'll cost the buyer the same as for the killing of a rich, famous, or important Thai society, business, or government official...namely 1 million baht or more. So the next time your feeling put-upon by life in Thailand, just remember you're Hi-So too :D

Interesting article...cover story in the Spectrum magazine.

...when it comes to being killed :)

According to today's Post, the cost for an ordinary contract killing of your generic Thai Somchai and Somying is only 30k baht or thereabouts. But for the rub-out of a pesky farang, it'll cost the buyer the same as for the killing of a rich, famous, or important Thai society, business, or government official...namely 1 million baht or more. So the next time your feeling put-upon by life in Thailand, just remember you're Hi-So too :D

Interesting article...cover story in the Spectrum magazine.

Phew!

Thanks John.

I thought most Thais did it for free in a fit of anger. Contract killings are usually business oriented and happen everywhere. In Vancouver BC, Canada there were a whole bunch of contract killings already this year. It doesn't concern me too much because most of us stay out of those circles.

Wow... some 25y ago the going rate was reasonable around 3K. What an increase! :)

Don't confuse a drive-by by some jaba-heads on a MC that may or may not be successful with a contract with a professional with results guaranteed.

Up Sia Khao.................. Get a few of the older ladies that have already chopped guys bits off :D

Tell them 10 baht for each duck morsel, chop, chop, chop.

I have fat ducks.

PM me if you want a disposal :)

• 2 weeks later...