Can someone help!

I have used agents for just over a year, and so far any stamp

number, that has been listed here, has not been in my book.

Until last night someone quoted that B29 may be dodgy. I have this 07 of last year and 02 and 03 of this year.

Not a wink of sleep last night.

Does anyone have a complete accurate list yet or does it depend on the farang who walks through imigration.

My next step is to wash my book, If, I do this and get

the replacement, then go to thai immigration in B for new visa,

can I carry on my travelling around thailand or will I be

sent back to my home country???

Your help is needed on this folks!!

Time is running out.

Thanks

Hi Noodles,

I have a complete list of so called "Dodgy" stamps direct from the Thai Immigration Bureau and B29 is on it..However my list is only for the Malay border posts.

I listed all the numbers over on another forum but here thay are again just in case you missed them first time round.

B168

B81

B131

B93

B29

B95

B77

B66

B008 (the worst one to have this is a police setup stamp)

B97

B69

B96

B100

Again please remember these are only for the Maly border crossings and there are more numbers (Which I dont have) for the other borders.

Hope this helps...

Good luck to all

Hi Taxexile,

It would appear that the borders are picking and choosing who to arrest judging by the stories coming in as a lot of people have left the Country succesfully even with the above numbers.

So I would suggest rather than take any chances if you do have a suspect number just sit and wait until this USA/Thai thing subsides.(Usually Thai surges only last approx 1 month as was the case with Motorcycle taxi's etc etc etc)

Best of Luck

fortunately,this situation does not affect me as i have been out of thailand for a while.

i used an agent once last year,(B48 stamps from pedang besar... not on your list) and  happened upon thai visa forum about a month ago just as this whole story was breaking. following advice from a forum member i got a new passport and will be returning to thailand in a few weeks for a long stay on a non-imm. visa.

its a sorry mess,this visa agent thing, and i have been following the story on the forums with great interest.a lot of good and helpful information has been posted.

some of the views that are posted do surprise me, and i suspect that the extreme "kick em out" and "serves em right"

merchants are just stirring up the readers to get the forum boards moving when things go quiet,and on this they are very successful.

hopefully,an amnesty will sort this all out without too much loss of face to either side.

I tried to get those in strife to push their Embassy for some diplomatic input, alas, to no avail, the Embassies weren't interested.  In my view, the matter is likely to come up as a topic at APEC, and a solution found. The tighten the borders thing had its genesis as a security concern by the USA who did a bit of pushing the Thai Government.