Two-timing British Drunk And Dancing Naked Tourist Attract Attention On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

n the early hours of 6th July 2009, a male foreigner was reported to be dancing naked on Pattaya beach opposite Soi 8, 500 meters away from the police station.

At 4:00 am several reporters had gathered to observe 3 drunken tourists, 2 men and 1 woman aged 35-40, drinking and dancing on an open area of the beach. One of the men was naked and being egged on by his companions, as passersby stopped and stared at them.

Some people stopped and scolded him but the man didn’t seem to care. The exhibitionist continued his prancing for a further 20 minutes before putting on his clothes. The threesome continued chatting for a while, then crossed the road, grabbed their motorbikes and rode away.

Source and pictures at:

http://pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009670

Edited by Rimmer

At least these drunken 'pommie bastards' take the pressure off us civilised Aussies.

Yeah, Iv'e never seen a drunk Aussie either. :)

Did you people read about my observation the aussie man sitting talking to himself at the beach? He took up a diper (the non gel 1) filed it slowly with beer and sucked in.Craaaaazzzy :D

I presume you mean diaper.

How was the Pom identified? He was naked, right? Someone evidently was close enough to see the wee evidence.

Yes Sorry Diaper.The pommie?(Prisoner of Her Majesty (slang Australian term for British citizens; also Pommie) hehe well he talked like crocodile dundee.( dont know his name)My Darling and i was at the beach (kho phangan 4 a weekend.he was mumling away and he surely sucked the diaper soo good,,,My dear,got abit scared so she wanted us 2 go as quick as possible, but i got kind of paralyzed :D ,,,Not naked (shorts) and no straw from 7/11 .....Did i get the Pom right? if so will i get all thee australian on my back now. :) ,I blame you 4 that :D am Learning am learning

Yes Sorry Diaper.The pommie?(Prisoner of Her Majesty (slang Australian term for British citizens; also Pommie).

Just to tidy this up, the word is : POME, prisoner of mother England.

And to the poster who said all Farang look the same, definately not, you must be one of those people who look at Asian faces and say they are all the same.

Yes Sorry Diaper.The pommie?(Prisoner of Her Majesty (slang Australian term for British citizens; also Pommie).

And to the poster who said all Farang look the same, definately not, you must be one of those people who look at Asian faces and say they are all the same.

Finally someone who actually knows what he's talking about (P.O.M.E.): thank you, Sir !

And how are these known to be british when they managed to get away before being identified?

All farang look the same :D

The article describes the naked guy as "a male foreigner", It is Mr Donovan the 2 timing Romeo that is English.

Well the headline says British.

I found the second story on that link more cringeworthy, what a complete tosser doing a runner from a 1,100 bt bar bill.

Sadly I am British and very embarassed by <deleted> like these, but I don't see any more Brit <deleted> than other nation's.

@Krading - the ashes starts tomorrow mate, vengeance will be ours. And I have my SA shirt ready for the tri-nations :)

At least these drunken 'pommie bastards' take the pressure off us civilised Aussies.

And he didn't even have the decency to steal a beer mat to cover his genitals.

:):D:D

The comments on PDN wesbite are often hilarious and cheer me up in the mornings.

Anyway... so what? some bloke gets three sheets to the wind, takes his kegs off and fails to pay for his bar bill.... would seems like an ordinary Saturday night to many.

Outrage! It's a disgrace! hahaha...... get over it you sanctimonious old farts :)

This article is two incidents that did not even happen on the same night, the only thing they had in common was they happened at the same place.

The first was MR Donovan, arrested and identified as coming from England (though the name sounds Irish to me), who did a runner from his bar bill, confessed to being a bigamist and is now locked up "at His Majesties Pleasure", [just another LOOSER].

The second incident involved 3 persons, one of which (male) danced totally naked, who left the seen after waiting 20 minutes for the cops to show up, even though this happened virtually outside the police station and was only reported because they disturbed the slumber of the local paperartzi who hang out outside the police station in the hope of a story.

As these persons were never apprehended for obscene behaviour or riding bikes under the influence how do we know what nationality they were?

By the way Mr Donovan story was already running here = English Man Runs Into The Sea To Avoid Paying A Bar Bill.

More G54 antics.....what will that guy do next for attention? Wasnt he posting recently about having babies? :D

I'm onto you G54. Thank goodness they only got a rear shot of you on the camera.....perhaps they're not running 'macro' lenses, so a frontal wouldnt of been a problem. :)

And how are these known to be british when they managed to get away before being identified?

Maybe it was the smell that gave em away :D

we all know they hate water..actually they probably just having their weekly bath. :D

bad taste joke..sorry!! :)

More G54 antics.....what will that guy do next for attention? Wasnt he posting recently about having babies? :D

I'm onto you G54. Thank goodness they only got a rear shot of you on the camera.....perhaps they're not running 'macro' lenses, so a frontal wouldnt of been a problem. :D

Oi !! I'll have you know my rear end is a lot tighter and sexier than that one. Besides, that one in the photo does not have the spanking bruises. :D

And what do you know about my front end? You been peeking at my hosepipe through the window?

Babies?? They squawk, they crap a lot, puke a lot and need feeding too often. I'm trying to avoid them :)

Maybe it was the smell that gave em away :D

we all know they hate water..actually they probably just having their weekly bath. :D

bad taste joke..sorry!! :)

Weekly bath? :D

Family bath is what we have and fortnightly, if you don't mind :D

sorry, but you say pommie bastards, but he could have been scottish, now you aussie galahs could then call us jocks, which is ok to say in OZ but of course you cant say abbo cause that would be discimination, oh sorry but is not pommie or jock discrimination.

having been to OZ 6 times in the last 20 years or so the only thing that could take the pressure off is for you aussies to try and remember that the great british isles is not just england, but also consists of scotland wales, and northern ireland.

The word is pom (no 'e'), come from the word pomegranate, the colour the poms turn after a while in the Aussie sun. Pommie bar5ard and wingeing pom are accepted as longer versions of the word. :)