The Mysterious Case Of The Missing Ballpark Franks

Ulysses G.

Me and my four little ones enjoyed ourselves.

PERIOD

However. We were constantly asked if were american and how did we infiltrate such a high so event. My husband has a house in westhampton beach, one in malibu and one in scotsdale az. He choses to leave us here slumming it, while he makes a few dollars. Ive informed him of the concern over the hot dogs.

gee......slumming it ?

maybe you want to tell us what cars you drive too ...

maybe let us know what kind of toilet fixtures you have in your homes in the USA ...

The more important things in your life.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is this commissary? I'm interested. Is it in the Embassy compound? I've neither seen nor heard of it.

I am guessing that it is over at the Sathorn Road military compound. At least, that is where it was rumored to be in the past.

PERIOD

However. We were constantly asked if were american and how did we infiltrate such a high so event. My husband has a house in westhampton beach, one in malibu and one in scotsdale az. He choses to leave us here slumming it, while he makes a few dollars. Ive informed him of the concern over the hot dogs.

gee......slumming it ?

maybe you want to tell us what cars you drive too ...

maybe let us know what kind of toilet fixtures you have in your homes in the USA ...

The more important things in your life.

:)

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse, up pops this little gem of inverted snobery :)

imagine the need to proclaim yourself high so to all.

i have been to the top of the mountian

I yell it out loud for all to hear !!!

So many, many people have many, many houses

but not one milligram of high so blood runs thru their veins .

you know the wonderful thing about being high so

is actually being high so.

Edited by gatorhead333

I am mystified by peoples' definition of "ballpark franks." That brand is the child of the traditional American baseball park food concession of steaming frankfurters. I am familiar with the brand, and I don't understand the mystery. Is someone simply trying to pull peoples' hotdogs?

Pretty boring evening! First, colonic irrigation; now this!

I am mystified by peoples' definition of "ballpark franks." That brand is the child of the traditional American baseball park food concession of steaming frankfurters. I am familiar with the brand, and I don't understand the mystery. Is someone simply trying to pull peoples' hotdogs?

mapboy , First off u bring up colonics in same post as hot dogs? stranger than fiction ...

but to help you out anyway..

there is no mystery but only the misery of where were the "ball park franks' at the 4th of july CM festivities.

These are a specific brand of hot dogs made in the USA by Sara Lee Corp. that were advertised as chow at the 4th party.

In the future when you find yourself bored with TV

rotate in your chair ,turn on the tube and veg out.

Ball Park Franks is the name of a brand of hot dogs made by Sara Lee."Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"!!!

It currently comes in the following variety:[1]

• Original Meat Franks
  • Original Beef Franks
  • Bun Size Meat Franks
  • Bun Size Beef Franks
  • Turkey Franks

Slogan:

• "Big, Tasty, Ball Park Franks."
  • "They plump when you cook 'em."[2]

</a>

Edited by gatorhead333

Maybe. I've only been there a few dozen times. Never seen/heard of it. Perhaps it exists in an underground bunker.

I know where it is but unless you have the proper security clearance, I'm not at liberty to say :) I can tell you, though, that the BPF are kept in a special vault.

I am, however, authorized to share the line item for BPF at the American commissary.

3707523926_92d86868fd_b.jpg

Edited by wayfarer108

Where is this commissary? I'm interested. Is it in the Embassy compound? I've neither seen nor heard of it.

I am guessing that it is over at the Sathorn Road military compound. At least, that is where it was rumored to be in the past.

Guess again :)

I am mystified by peoples' definition of "ballpark franks." That brand is the child of the traditional American baseball park food concession of steaming frankfurters. I am familiar with the brand, and I don't understand the mystery. Is someone simply trying to pull peoples' hot dogs?

mapboy , First off u bring up colonics in same post as hot dogs? stranger than fiction ...

but to help you out anyway..

there is no mystery but only the misery of where were the "ball park franks' at the 4th of july CM festivities.

These are a specific brand of hot dogs made in the USA by Sara Lee Corp. that were advertised as chow at the 4th party.

In the future when you find yourself bored with TV

rotate in your chair ,turn on the tube and veg out.

Ball Park Franks is the name of a brand of hot dogs made by Sara Lee."Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"!!!

It currently comes in the following variety:[1]

• Original Meat Franks
  • Original Beef Franks
  • Bun Size Meat Franks
  • Bun Size Beef Franks
  • Turkey Franks

Slogan:

• "Big, Tasty, Ball Park Franks."
  • "They plump when you cook 'em."[2]

</a>

What's this?! Did you grow up on TV commercials?

Sorry, I hadn't really meant to feature any other connection of hot dogs with colonic irrigation other than to comment upon the bizarre nature of topics on TV Chiang Mai. But come to think of it ...!

Historically, hot dogs have been steamed at American baseball stadiums. Worse is done to them, occasionally, but that usually has more to do with what condiments are added to them. You can get a grilled dog, too, but that isn't the traditional "ball park" hot dog.

More generally, you really don't want to know about what goes into what is commonly called the hot dog. Especially if you value your colonic health!

I still think people are pulling others' hot dogs! How can anyone take such cyberdiarrhea seriously!!

Ahhhh, I know!

It's in the Udon Thani, Ban Dung super secret squirrel waterpark at the ole VOA site.

Underground and completely stealth, no doubt.

Johnsonville brats are like 499 baht for a pack of 6 in Carrefour. What's the yrasimmoC (shhh :) ) ask for 'em?

Edited by Texpat

Does anyone know where you can buy Sam Adams in Chiang Mai even if it is by the case?

The US consulate in Chiang Mai has a small commissary service, supplied by the one in Bangkok, and that's the only steady source for Sam Adams in Thailand. You must be a US embassy or US military employee to use the service.

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse, up pops this little gem of inverted snobery :)

Feeling pride about one's accomplishments and/or acquisitions is fine, but following it up with a comment about 'slumming it' is snobbery per se, establishing one as being truly ignorant.

Feeling pride about one's accomplishments and/or acquisitions is fine, but following it up with a comment about 'slumming it' is snobbery per se, establishing one as being truly ignorant.

look deeper at this sad post.

when you have many homes in USA why would you move your wife 10,000 miles away... sad .

maybe a little pity needed..

Edited by gatorhead333

look deeper at this sad post.

when you have many homes in USA why would you move your wife 10,000 miles away... sad .

maybe a little pity needed..

Good point. However, I was put off by the 'slumming it' reference to, I assumed, Chiang Mai. Uncalled for.

PERIOD

Happy 4th of July to you too Ajarn Pim and sincerely many thanks for your most humorous post.

I wouldn't consider it snobbery... stupidity maybe.

I'm from Phoenix and consider Scottsdale to be slumming it. What a frickin dump with a capital " D "

( anything in the east valley is slumming it..)

This is a slice of heaven compared to there (and the 108 degrees it was there yesterday, &lt;deleted&gt; that! )

Well, if anyone knows for SURE where I could actually get buy some Sam Adams, not speculate where I could NOT get some without making a stink with others I sure would appreciate it.

Check post #75 above, question answered.

I wouldn't consider it snobbery... stupidity maybe.

I'm from Phoenix and consider Scottsdale to be slumming it. What a frickin dump with a capital " D "

( anything in the east valley is slumming it..)

This is a slice of heaven compared to there (and the 108 degrees it was there yesterday, &lt;deleted&gt; that! )

For me Chiang Mai is a slice of heaven, period. I was in AZ once - I'm sure it has it's positive points but, I never felt such heat and never want to again.

Edited by venturalaw

mr. tigger beer , i am very disappointed in you today. telling me to look at that bogus photo... your not thinking clearly today.. retrace the steps ...we need more than reading glass here....time to pop the top of a few fresh, ice cold tigger beers so our thinking caps get into gear!!..

first that photo shows nothing but some girl with a nice smile from somewhere holding a pack of an obscured something . does this mean that something was served to the masses on the 4th ?? No it doesn't , the masses have spoke and late feeble plays to cover up .. just where and when was that photo taken? can anybody verify ? no. we take the word of someone who no doubt has very much to loose? why?

i take the word of the hundreds of good grass root Americans that know when / when they are not being sold an American Sara Lee Ball Park Frank !

I do not eat hotdogs myself , but i do take the honest, good word of the many now mystified people that know an American dog and insist these were not it!

so this mysterious case of the hot dog siwtch a roo and now a cover up really is now intensified by your post.

We need answers,the real hard answers .we musts look deeper , find the truth the hard cold facts!!!..

this now infamous #18 post : bogus photo presentation, only deepens the mystery. Hopefully not the tip of an iceberg of something much more senister ...

we do not need cleverly masked,doctored (possibly government supplied) photos showing us nothing but telling us to believe .

top popped ?? thinking cap on now??? let get started now, today and solve the mystery of the missing Ball Park Franks

Edited by gatorhead333