Car Wash Where?

ZZZ

Can anyone recommend a good car wash that can do a good job cleaning, waxing, engine cleaning .....

Where I normally go they just do a high pressure spray and clean, normally good enough but I would like to have a complete clean up job done a few times a year.

There is a carwash at Teppriah road where it meets the overpass for 3rd road. They do a good job and have reasonable prices. I get my Phantom washed there regularly for 70 baht and have seen them working on cars and trucks - doing a good job.

For engine wash you need a place with a steam cleaner .Off hand i do not know of one .

That's the kind of place I'm looking for, don't care if it's going to cost a bit more than the normal splash and dash jobs.

There is a very large Carwash place close to my house on 3rd Road, just past Pattaya Klang, I can hear the power washers going from 8am until 7pm every day. (at night times its turned into a restaurent) Its always busy so presume its a good one and will probably do what you want.

Can anyone recommend a good car wash that can do a good job cleaning, waxing, engine cleaning .....

Where I normally go they just do a high pressure spray and clean, normally good enough but I would like to have a complete clean up job done a few times a year.

I have used the one in the carpark at Homeworks - they do a good job - have also noticed some very pricey cars being taken care of so the Owners must have some faith in this establishment.

We just started using a new car wash located in Soi 81 off Sukhumvit. Same soi as Best School. Having lived in Pattaya and tried all the previously mentioned car washes over the last 13 years this one is the best by a mile. Had paint splashes on both of our cars, various scratches and bumps etc and was amazed that with a special program everything is gone and cars like new. Tried various others as mentioned previously and although the cars were cleaned the finish was nothing special. More expensive than most but a great finish and not one complaint from me.

We just started using a new car wash located in Soi 81 off Sukhumvit. Same soi as Best School. Having lived in Pattaya and tried all the previously mentioned car washes over the last 13 years this one is the best by a mile. Had paint splashes on both of our cars, various scratches and bumps etc and was amazed that with a special program everything is gone and cars like new. Tried various others as mentioned previously and although the cars were cleaned the finish was nothing special. More expensive than most but a great finish and not one complaint from me.

hi biggy

thanks for the tip

my wife went there this a.m. to check it out, she approved

they gave her loads of literature.

she commented they had a beauty salon adjacent to the carwash and thought that a good idea.

i am not sure what package to go for but i would like it back looking like new again

so could you give me an idea which package you chose to be that satisfied?

i have odd marks and minor scratches that i too would like removed

i would recommend that you Pm me with the info

looking at the literature you will almost certainly set yourself up for critique if you quote their prices

however like you i want a good as new look and price is not so relevent to results

thank you

I can recommend Andy`s car wash located on 3rd road just before Pattaya Nua(North road) on your right coming from Klang.

Always been satisfied, and they have a cupon system which gives you 25 washes inside and out for 2000bt.

Also do my polishing there, same system but can`t remember the rate for that.

Anyway good value for money and friendly staff.

Jalla

hi biggy

thanks for the tip

my wife went there this a.m. to check it out, she approved

they gave her loads of literature.

she commented they had a beauty salon adjacent to the carwash and thought that a good idea.

i am not sure what package to go for but i would like it back looking like new again

so could you give me an idea which package you chose to be that satisfied?

i have odd marks and minor scratches that i too would like removed

i would recommend that you Pm me with the info

looking at the literature you will almost certainly set yourself up for critique if you quote their prices

however like you i want a good as new look and price is not so relevent to results

thank you

I know this sounds stupid but I can't remember? It was actually a mixture of 2 packages and they gave me a special price as they had just opened. All I know is the wife was so impressed she bought a membership policy for various polishes and car washes etc. Take your car in and the guy in charge will tell you exactly what you need and they are still pretty new so may get discount as I did. The head guy does speak some English so worth you taking a visit yourself.

I can recommend Andy`s car wash located on 3rd road just before Pattaya Nua(North road) on your right coming from Klang.

Always been satisfied, and they have a cupon system which gives you 25 washes inside and out for 2000bt.

Also do my polishing there, same system but can`t remember the rate for that.

Anyway good value for money and friendly staff.

Jalla

I agree. :)