Threads disappearing too fast

keestha

Lately new threads are being opened continuously, especially in the Thai visas residency and work permits category. This causes threads which are still quite new to be pushed off the page in no time. It happened to me a few times that I posted in some thread and the next day when I wanted to check the thread for reactions I had to use the search function to retrieve the thread, which takes time because in my neck of the woods the internet moves at a snails pace.Also it could easily happen that an interesting thread in which several people have posted is pushed off the page within 24 hours so that I never get to see it.

Technical possibilities are limited of course, but could there possibly be done something about this, for instance by spreading the Thai visas&residency category over 2 pages?

I have followed many threads by checking the box to "track" the topic.....

OR

by clicking on "new posts" under the "welcome (your handle)" option at the top of the page.

This whole site is very popular and you must expect a wide variety of new topics which, of course, will push many other  active topics to the back pages.

I hope you get to read this before it ends up on page three.

:o