Thai ridgeback dog

Do anyone know of any Thai Ridge back dog breeders in Korat?

Andy

I got mine from a street dog that had puppies. It's a mutt but has the ridge. They are good dogs but very hard to train. If you google it you can find some breaders in Thailand but I didn't see any in Korat. post-44079-1247464087_thumb.jpg

Do anyone know of any Thai Ridge back dog breeders in Korat?

Andy

I got mine from a street dog that had puppies. It's a mutt but has the ridge. They are good dogs but very hard to train. If you google it you can find some breaders in Thailand but I didn't see any in Korat. post-44079-1247464087_thumb.jpg

Yours look more like a Rhodesian Ridgeback but wife said it is chapchye ridgeback :)

Edited by Dodobird

dodo,

u want, i can move u to the vet pet forum; we had a thread or two going about trd's , training issues, etc, plus people there post and know of breeders (although maybe not korat), but they might not read here, and also if u dont mind i will spell out your title? might get more hits?

tell me if u want to be moved? *u can pm me

btw, in korat city i did see many 'soi dog' trd's with ridges, in my husband's village someone had a litter and half were with ridge, half litter w/o... people thought it humourous that i was interested at all... tried to take pics but the bitch kept running away and the pups were under a 'sala' in the shade. sung soeng/ baan khok soon ...

bina

israel

dodo,

u want, i can move u to the vet pet forum; we had a thread or two going about trd's , training issues, etc, plus people there post and know of breeders (although maybe not korat), but they might not read here, and also if u dont mind i will spell out your title? might get more hits?

tell me if u want to be moved? *u can pm me

btw, in korat city i did see many 'soi dog' trd's with ridges, in my husband's village someone had a litter and half were with ridge, half litter w/o... people thought it humourous that i was interested at all... tried to take pics but the bitch kept running away and the pups were under a 'sala' in the shade. sung soeng/ baan khok soon ...

bina

israel

Hi Bina,

Sure...please move this thread to the vet pet forum. I appreciate your thought and thanks.