15 Northeastern Provinces Warned Of Flash Floods

george

Oh my! We are literally swimming here…When I say we: I'm speaking of course for all my fellow, south coast exports. Actually, our situation is so waterlogged that it has led to one of the most bizarre problems I have ever encountered in my life: the occurrence of man-eating sharks in our soi!

I'm sure there are other Thai Visa readers currently reading this post who are only too familiar with this extreme turn in events…To them; I can only say as a debutant in this area, your shared experiences in dealing with the unwanted presence of voracious predators in residential areas are invaluable!

Further to that note, I feel that it might be a good idea to keep this thread in permanence, updating it regularly with cunning shark-savy survival tactics such as avoiding prolonged eye contact, not turning one's back, resisting the temptation to buy sweet or savory snacks from perambulating vehicles whose path has encroached on regular feeding grounds etc.

Or, of course, adopt Plan "B" - which is to STOP drinking Chang and lock the drugs away :)

"Northeast Meteorological Center forcaster Rewat Tokpudsa said many areas of the Northeast had gusty winds and thunderstorms, resulting in a warning of heavy rains. They urged residents in the lowlying areas of Loei, Nong Khai, Udon Thani, Nongbua Lamphu, Sakhon Nakhon, Nakhon Panom, Mukdahan, Khon Kaen, Kalasin, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Surin, Si Sa Ket, Amnat Charoen, and Ubon Ratchathani to beware of floods. Warning of gusty winds and thunder strikes, they suggested people not to linger in outdoor spaces, not to wear metal accessories during thunderstorms, and to stay away from billboards"

I can quite caregorically confirm that I have never been hit by thunder. However I will not be taking any chances and have bubble-wrapped the entire house.

Also, I have removed all my bling and dug a hole in the garden and placed it there until its safe to wear it again. :D

Hope it doesn't go rusty. :)

BTW you forgot to give the exact location of your garden. :D