Evaluate My Photo

bonobo

I liked the advice I received on my polar bear shot, so here are two versions of a meerkat photo I took. I like the basic image and plan to hang it in my home.

I generally don't like to alter photos, but I didn't like the clean sawed-off end of the log, so I played around a little to extend the log in one version.  I am not saying I did a good job, and I would have to do it again if I choose that version, but this gave me at least an idea of how it would look.

Any views on this?  The "real" image (meerkat2a) or the altered image (meerkat1a).

Both of these are reduced in size and DPI for easy viewing.  

post-43851-1247545517_thumb.jpg

post-43851-1247545527_thumb.jpg

I liked the advice I received on my polar bear shot, so here are two versions of a meerkat photo I took. I like the basic image and plan to hang it in my home.

I generally don't like to alter photos, but I didn't like the clean sawed-off end of the log, so I played around a little to extend the log in one version.  I am not saying I did a good job, and I would have to do it again if I choose that version, but this gave me at least an idea of how it would look.

Any views on this?  The "real" image (meerkat2a) or the altered image (meerkat1a).

Both of these are reduced in size and DPI for easy viewing.  

Better as the space where the eye was wandering out of the frame has been closed.

Edited by The Vulcan

• 2 months later...