Silver Coins

buffaloe

There's a guy at Larry's Dive on Suk. soi 22 selling a collection. Ask the manager Hugh for the guys number. His name is ??something?? Blackstone, or something like that.

Thanks for offering that suggestion to the OP, but Larry's Dive (restaurant) on Suk 22 is in Bangkok.

This is the Chiangmai forum.

But if you are in Bangkok, and you are hungry for a decent hamburger, that's another reason to visit Larry's Dive. :)

-- Oneman

Chiangmai

Edited by Oneman

hello friend,i have heard there may be some american silver coins in chang mai.is this the case and if so where can i find them.buffaloe.p.s. thank you

You asked for American silver coins.

But if you'd be willing to make do with Canadian Maple Leafs, I can help.

There is a Canadian man in Chiangmai who sometimes brings over a few Maple Leafs to sell.

I've bought from him, and found him honest and reliable.

When I asked the current price he said, 740 baht.

If you're interested, PM me for his email.

I'm not in the middle in any way.

-- Oneman

Chiangmai

You made me open a suitcase which I had not touched in 2 years. I found 4 items you may have interest in.

3 uncirculated Silver American Eagle coins. They are in sealed plastic case

from the Littleton (NH) coin company. 2 coins are date 1999 and 1 is 2000.

these are in perfect condition.

also a Silver Proof Set from the US Mint date 2000, 5 coins in an airtight hard plastic case. PM me if any interest.

hello friend,i have heard there may be some american silver coins in chang mai.is this the case and if so where can i find them.buffaloe.p.s. thank you

I have a 'mint and boxed' set of silver coins from UK, commemmorating the Moon landings, a small number of British crowns and half crowns, some mint and packaged special issue florins (2 shillings) including the Churchill, plus very many circulated (but good) sixpence coins.

Just PM me if interested.