Where To Buy Sand For A Pool Filter?

Ajarn

Hi Ajarn.......6,500thb is way too much for sand. Check with Oui at 'World Chemicles Fareast' as he replaced my sand with a 50/50 mix of sand and zeolite for a 500thb service fee,. I think total was less than 6.5kthb. FYI, there was a discussion on the swimming pool forum about how most sand that we get is river sand that is rounded sides and not the recomended crushed quartz sand with sharp edges.

WCF can be reached at08-159-8424

they are located just under the big PSI sign just past the Chiangmailand rd on Mihidol rd.

Hi, I need to replace the sand in my swimming pool filter. I was quoted 6,500 baht for the job, but I want to find someplace cheaper. Any ideas?

I order my sand in Pool shop, on Hang Dong road / opposite Lostus... If I remenber, it was 75 THB/big bag (50Kg ?)

Don't forget, you need calibrated and clean sand for pool, not sands for cement :-)

Hi, I need to replace the sand in my swimming pool filter. I was quoted 6,500 baht for the job, but I want to find someplace cheaper. Any ideas?

I order my sand in Pool shop, on Hang Dong road / opposite Lostus... If I remenber, it was 75 THB/big bag (50Kg ?)

Don't forget, you need calibrated and clean sand for pool, not sands for cement :-)

Thank you phanu for your information :)