July 16, 200917 yr For the ones that fish and have a GPS, I think it would be a good idea to post the names of the fishing places (If you know them), what types of fish, price etc. plus GPS COORDINATES as that would make it a lot easier for others like me. I will try and post my GPS coordinates for some this weekend. Thanks Dan
September 7, 200917 yr For the ones that fish and have a GPS, I think it would be a good idea to post the names of the fishing places (If you know them), what types of fish, price etc. plus GPS COORDINATES as that would make it a lot easier for others like me.I will try and post my GPS coordinates for some this weekend. Thanks Dan Unfortuanately, I have nothing to post, but I keep coming back hoping to find a place top fish. I have a GPS and a fishing rod, but know idea where to use the latter this side of the slat water. Anybody have anything?
Create an account or sign in to comment