Drunk English Gets Knocked Out In Thai Bar Fight

vedantafx

The great thing about youtube is that you end up at random vdo's totally unrelated to what you were originally watching...This struck me as the reason why some idiots get beat up, not only here, but anywhere in the world. I m sure the guy woke up with a sore mouth, but it is easy to see how drunk antagonistic loudmouths get themselves a smake on the mouth. I hate fighting, and I m not justifying this guy getting hit, but everyone has different tolerance levels,,,does anyone think that this guy has no one to blame but himself? I think the answer is obvious. It was good to see that quite a few of the people didnt want the guy to get hit and tried to calm the situation.

He certainly did deserve it, but not in a cowardly way from the side when he's not looking.

I think you will find he was Scottish, and hopefully the thread title (if it's allowed to stay open) will be changed to reflect that.

He certainly did deserve it, but not in a typical Thai cowardly way from the side when he's not looking.

I think you will find he was Scottish, and hopefully the thread title (if it's allowed to stay open) will be changed to reflect that.

He is English for sure., unless he is Scottish with an English accent. It is hardly obscene violence by the way.

The moment you loose your cool and start gobbing off like that all fairplay ends in Thailand. Expect the unexpected, in this case a sucker hit from the side.

The dumb idiot was drunk and deserved to go down like a sack of sht. The only thing missing was them dragging his sorry behind out into the gutter outside.

He was seemingly saying at the start of the clip how he'd come down tomorrow and possibly 'do the place over'? An argument about money is probaby what started it...

The moment you loose your cool and start gobbing off like that all fairplay ends in Thailand. Expect the unexpected, in this case a sucker hit from the side.

The dumb idiot was drunk and deserved to go down like a sack of sht. The only thing missing was them dragging his sorry behind out into the gutter outside.

He was seemingly saying at the start of the clip how he'd come down tomorrow and possibly 'do the place over'? An argument about money is probaby what started it...

He really showed that bar top a thing or two, didnt he? :D

Just goes to prove you dont need to have a long neck to be a goose. :)

And ill bet hes still an asshol_e with drink in him,. .he was in a no win situation no matter what, and if it wasnt his first day in thailand hes a tw@t for sure,.no me i reckon as assumed by most posters hes a nuisance and deserved what he got, ,but i will add the thais dont fight one on one, best remember it however good you are ,. :)

He certainly did deserve it, but not in a typical Thai cowardly way from the side when he's not looking.

QED are your ears painted on for a laugh?

Thats an English accent sounds like London way to me

In the high quality clip I think you can make him out saying 'give me my f**king drink back now' and then 'where's my f**king drink' maybe it was closing time and they had tossed his unfinished beer, so with a belly full felt like he could take on the world, it never works out that way though does it, especially here in Thailand. Not a smart cookie that's for sure but then who is after a belly full

Edited by mjperry

In the high quality clip I think you can make him out saying 'give me my f**king drink back now' and then 'where's my f**king drink' maybe it was closing time and they had tossed his unfinished beer, so with a belly full felt like he could take on the world, it never works out that way though does it, especially here in Thailand. Not a smart cookie that's for sure but then who is after a belly full

The guy who took the video said that he had not paid for his drink, which would seem to justify the actions,,we all sleep the bed we make in the end. Yeah it was a coward punch from the side, but you cannot account for other peoples actions and what they might do, which is why everyone needs to at least be in control, and if you are drunk at then why be a dickh**d. When I get drunk, I become sentimental, love talking and having a good laugh and respectful to anyone, as I m sure most are, so being drunk can never be an excuse IMHO for being an idiot. If you cannot have fun when you are drinking then again IMO, those people are probably not happy in sober waking life.

But your right not a smart cookie and I m sure everyone has been stupid at sometime this guy gives me the impression it would be a common theme in his life.

Drunks get beat up everywhere. If you want to fight a Thai better be sober and ready to strike hard. Most drunkards have no motoric skills. Dont forget that many of those low salary Thai guys have practised Muay Thai for years as children.

Drunks get beat up everywhere. If you want to fight a Thai better be sober and ready to strike hard. Most drunkards have no motoric skills. Dont forget that many of those low salary Thai guys have practised Muay Thai for years as children.

He was lucky - could have been far worse.

Although it may be a repeat, its a first time view for me, I have told many of my students if your going to get into a fight then put them away, quickly, I see nothing wrong with his angle and execution. Negotiations fail, you end it before an innocent gets it through no fault of their own. I would use this as a training video. Good Luck to the idiots that want to stand there and duke it out like some fist fight in the old west, obviously they have never stood up in a fight in their life, macho crap!

Oz

QED are your ears painted on for a laugh?

Thats an English accent sounds like London way to me

Haha, you're right. I was watching on my laptop which has got really crappy speakers (new laptop due next week). Just watched on the PC at work.

Apologies to any sweaties that I might have offended :)