Resort In Bkk

BiteMe

Seldom travel in Bangkok unless with friend driving. Anyone have any idea if there's a nice and romantic resort in BKK area for sweet honeymoon? Help pls :)

ps:not traveling with friend atm but probably by cab.

The Eugenia looks lovely and I may have to check it out myself. However for something more traditional how about the Marriott Resort and Spa located on the river?

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkkt...resort-and-spa/

I go to the gym there and have checked out the rooms and it really does have a resort feel.

Hi,

You asked for a resort in Bangkok yet you are now asking for a resort near the sea!?!?!? Have you really been to Bangkok before? There is NO seaside in Bangkok, nearest seaside is Pattaya!

Falcon

edit: sorry my bad, i was actually looking for near the sea side resort :)

@Falcon : when one doesn't know what he's talking about, he'd better not make so much noise. There IS a seaside in Bangkok, and a nice occasiob for a day trip in the mangrove forest.

I doubt it's what the OP's got in mind, though. Not too many accomodations there.

I’m with Falcon on this one. Where is there a sea side resort in Bangkok ?

The mangrove is something l’d like to explore but it’s not really the romantic getaway, sea side resort or stereo typical ‘I took malaria tablets and explored the Serengeti for a few hours on the bed of a landrover with guides and the tranq guns’…

Rather than chastise the last poster we should offer an idea to the Op, but lets be realistic……

There are no costal resorts in Bangkok. The nearest sea side is indeed Pattaya. Otherwise its Bang Saen or the Eastern sea board towards Hua Hin.

If you want sea and clean beaches, you have to travel a little beyond the chaff and locate the wheat. There are some very foxy resorts on Kho Samet but you need to look a little bit deeper than the obvious ‘Thai Visa.com faux pas’ of being brutally naïve and not knowing Bangkok is not a costal area.

I’m sure there are lots of forum members who can help. But to help yourself please give a better idea of what you are looking for.

Given what you have posted so far, I for one would go for one of the nice resorts on Kho Samet.

Oops sorry people, my bad again. It's only work place and back to my apartment to sleep for my everyday routine :D , so i dont really get to travel much in Bangkok or other province. The one i went to was company outing was at BaanPran Resort which was like half day journey by coach,pretty ok except for someone or something keep scratching at the door in the middle of the night :)

I heard Hua Hin is a nice place to visit but maybe someone here could recommend me a nice resort there or anywhere would be great.

ps: still prefer to have a private pool for some kinky stuffs :D

sunsamourai,

@Falcon : when one doesn't know what he's talking about, he'd better not make so much noise. There IS a seaside in Bangkok, and a nice occasiob for a day trip in the mangrove forest.

I doubt it's what the OP's got in mind, though. Not too many accomodations there.

Then better you remain quiet sunsamourai dont you think? I have lived here for the last 15 years and never have nor will i ever see a beach here in bangkok. Mangrove forests for your information are not beaches!!

Falcon