Place To Rent For One Month

mjelliott

Something like this one :o

"City of the Lotus" Mansion apartments all exclusively for rent.

Ideal for foreigners close to Chiangmai centre of town; local market, supermarket, P.O., schools, computer centre, hotel and superhighway.

Easy to find, easy to get to in an out.

You can rent from 1 day to long contract for 1 year entirely up to you.

You have unlimited high speed internet; the best security in Chiangmai with card system; CCTV; smoke detectors and alarms.

All rooms will have inbuilt safes, fully furnished; TV sets; UBC channels and professional decor with the latest fashion interior decorations. No expense has been spared.

We opened on the Nov 15th 2004.

http://www.chiangmairealty.com/rentcitycondo.htm

• 2 weeks later...
It needs to be secure because I'll be travelling with a laptop. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Hi

Save yourself the time and money looking for properties in Chiangmai.

We have House for rent / sale, Condo for rent / sale. Long term rental

or Short term rental, we provide you free service to browse for your dream property with pictures and precise details in our office,located on Changklan rd,

or just give me a call here 09-63432476, 053-282815

regards,

Methanee

Something like this one :D

"City of the Lotus" Mansion apartments all exclusively for rent.

Ideal for foreigners close to Chiangmai centre of town; local market, supermarket, P.O., schools, computer centre, hotel and superhighway.

Easy to find, easy to get to in an out.

You can rent from 1 day to long contract for 1 year entirely up to you.

You have unlimited high speed internet; the best security in Chiangmai with card system; CCTV; smoke detectors and alarms.

All rooms will have inbuilt safes, fully furnished; TV sets; UBC channels and professional decor with the latest fashion interior decorations. No expense has been spared.

We opened on the Nov 15th 2004.

http://www.chiangmairealty.com/rentcitycondo.htm

More pics & info on their own website (and BTW it's wireless internet):

http://www.viangbuamansion-chiangmai.com/

I've been staying there a month now - definitely no regrets about the choice. Well..... except maybe I wish the security guard didn't snap me quite such a smart salute when I drive out of the place :o . Seriously, it's a good place.

It needs to be secure because I'll be travelling with a laptop. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Keeping in mind that this is the Land of Thais I would therefore recommend Sirinart Place on Canal Road, about 1 Km. south of Suthep Road -- 99.9% Thais, rare to see a farang there -- 9K/month (definitely the Thai price) for a large, immaculate, well furnished room with maid service AND if you're as charming as I am -- free wireless internet setup in your room (I was the only one, hehehehe) -- top-notch security and ample secure parking -- disadvantage? proximity to the airport! Thought I was in Iraq a couple times. :o

Laptops? A dishonest maid will walk right past a laptop and steal the 100 Baht note sitting right near it. But there don't seem to be any dishonest ones there! Left mine in the room, on and on the charger pretty much straight thru' for the month I was there. :D

LOS & Thais continue to thrill me, the dust and smog in CM notwithstanding!

:D:D