What Do You Love Most About Your Thai Partner?

Neeranam

I love when my wife gets up at 1 hour earlier than me(5.30am) to make my breakfast. I have just finished a cheese and egg toasted sandwich with trimmings(sausage etc) and a freshly cut sweet mango. All delivered with a smile and a kiss.

Nearly every day now for 6 years.

Anyone married to a farang get this?

Edited by Neeranam

I love when my wife gets up at 1 hour earlier than me(5.30am) to make my breakfast. I have just finished a cheese and egg toasted sandwich with trimmings(sausage etc) and a freshly cut sweet mango. All delivered with a smile and a kiss.

I love it when no matter what stupid things i do when i'm drunk, she always takes me home, showers for me, makes me eat something and massages me to sleep. And the next day she almost never complains.

Thats just the first one that popped into my head, if i listed them all, i'd flood the forum or something...........

Yes, I get that. I married to an American wife. She wakes up around 6 am., prepares my coffee and breakfast. :o During the week, she also washes the dishes and clean the floor, too. Of course, I help her too.

Golf

Edited by Golf

Yeah, there are too many good things.

However, I'll name just one (which I may have mentioned before)....

Before I met her I had a horrible lifetime habit of biting my nails and chewing on my thumbs; sometimes to the point of making them bleed.

She decided to break me of that habbit. Several times a day she would put lotion on my hands to keep the skin from getting dry and biteable. If she observed me starting to move my hand toward my mouth she'd give me a subtle and gentle reminder that I shouldn't do it.

Within weeks my hands looked normal again. No more bitten nails. No more chewed fingers.

She still puts lotion on my hands (I think this is a subtle inspection) and she still has to issue those gentle reminders now and then, but I no longer have this bad habit and I will be eternally grateful to her for helping me break it.

To me it shows just how much she cares.

:o

Wow... I think I'm jealous at posts #1 and #2 ... I can't remember the last time she made breakfast, and if I had anything significant to drink and/or I come back late on a Friday night I find the bedroom door locked.. :o

But to say someting positive, I love it that she makes loads of money. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

That she's sweet and happy almost all the time. She'll do anything to make my life easier. Her sense of humour, intelligence, and the way she puts up with my rants about traffic, politics, idiots, etc.... That subtle way she makes me do or not do something without saying a word or making me feel nagged.

And she's cute too! :o

cv

That subtle way she makes me do or not do something without saying a word or making me feel nagged.

That about says it all, doesn't it? Certainly reduces the stress level in the relationship. And, it works so much better than nagging. "How many times have I told you...."

Its like some kind of Jedi mind trick. :o

cv

That subtle way she makes me do or not do something without saying a word or making me feel nagged.

That about says it all, doesn't it? Certainly reduces the stress level in the relationship. And, it works so much better than nagging. "How many times have I told you...."

Its like some kind of Jedi mind trick. :o

cv

Close CV, very close indeed. It's actually called a 'Chedi Mind Trick'. All stems from their religion and visiting Wats or something. :D

I love that my husband will admit when he's wrong and apologize.(and to be honest, the fact that he can admit he's wrong makes it very easy for me to admit the same in return). Never got that from a farang either :o

I love that my husband is honest and decent and kind.

I love that my husband understands my differences and is willing to meet me halfway, that he doesn't expect me to change to fit what he wants.

I love that my husband is handy and can fix anything :D

When I'm running late and she says to me in an almost kiwi accent "move your arse.."

Or when she make a mistake she says to me "sorry about that mate"

It's the little things that count. Mind you, she's been known to vidio me when I'm drunk..and take great pleasure showing me the next day...cunning sod! :D She always cooks me a huge feed of bacon and eggs when I have a hangover...and then proceeds to imitate a James Brown song singing "i feel good...." while jumping up and down. :o

Edited by chuchok

:wub:She is intelligent, witty, a good cook, works hard, beautiful, confident (not afraid to argue her point and won't tolerate bull) , understanding, sociable, a wicked pool player (beats most other people - esp. those idiots who write her off as just another 'femail' who thinks she can play. That is, until she beats the pants off them!), half my age (makes me feel young - by the way I am 46 if anyone was wondering). Lots of positives and v.few negs. I was married to a farang and she made it her vocation to make my life eternally miserable, apart from two wonderful kids all she ever gave me was grief. My life has changed so much since then. My Thai wife has given me a joie de vivre that I thought I would never know again and for that I am most grateful.

I love her to bits.

Oh yes, and she has a very nice bum too!

Without too much thought and in no particular order:

1. My GF looks after me better than I feel I deserve.

2. Is a great cook

3. Never accepts an offer of help around the house

4. Makes me feel like I'm the boss (Although we both know the truth)

5. Never (yes never) lies - she's just no good at it and therefore is also sometimes too honest for her own good.

6. Takes absolutely no sh*t from anyone. She's even given the boys in brown a slap before. Not only that but when told how much it was gonna cost her, she told 'em to sod off cause the only thing they'll get from her is her used toilet paper and certainly not any 500 Bhat notes. Got away with it too!!

7. Is slowly learning that talking to me about our problems now instead of sulking until the next day is a less stressful way of dealing with things and is better for our relationship.

8. Doesn't mind me teasing her about being a mia farang (soon)

9. She's got winning smile and a really nice laugh

10. Oh and she's got a sweet arse and great breasts for a Thai Girl!!!

The list could go on but the bottom lineis that she makes me very happy and long may it continue.

I love her Thainess :o plus most of the above.....

just my 2 satang

The way she is just so comfortable being who she is. It’s does the same for me in a way no one else ever has.

The way she says “you have big problem, you have Thai girl” to me on the phone. Her total "Thainess" and pleasure in just that.

The way that she’s always honest and upfront about things, never afraid to say when something has gone wrong or tell me what she’s up to.

The way she’s almost always happy and when she’s not it’s an easy to deal with. A little pouting or a “why you do that?” but no ranting, guilt trips, screaming and other intolerable behavior.

The way she irons clothes in the buff

The way she listens.

The way she smiles.

The way she loves me that makes me fell very happy indeed.

Bob Segers song 'She's so good for me' says it all for me.

She’s no good at being phony

She never tells a good lie

She knows just when to let me be

She always knows when I’m too high

She’s never out in front of me

Or way too far, too far behind

She’s always right beside me

Right in the good place all the time

She’s so good for me

So good for me

She’s so good for me

Good for me yeah

Oh, and when I call her at midnight

Oh, the lady she knows just what to say

She says the words I long to hear

Oh yeah,’cause that’s her way

She knows just what to say

To make me want to stay, ’cause that’s her way

She’s good for me

Oh, so good for me

She’s sure enough good for me yeah

So good so good so good she’s so good for me oh yeah

She’s so good for me

Oh the lady

She’s so good for me

Good for me

Anyway got to dash, my wife's helping me to paint the front of the house. God Bless Her. I have the awful boring task of holding the ladder. :o

I love my wife,very much.

But all the time we've known each other I've always just thought of her as the woman I love(thai,but of chinese heritage),actually never as "thai"....

Therefor I'll have to say that I love my thai partner coz she's who she is.

:o